British Speedway Forum

I reckon Holder will beat them both hahahaha

I don't either..

Ye gads it's quiet on this thread.

Should be getting the fixture list very soon so we can start planning our trips this summer. Looking forward to visiting Somerset. Should be a great day out. And with Belle Vue running lets hope we don't have to wait until over half way through the season before we visit! Will be my first ever visits to Rye which should be fun.

Just 8 weeks until Darcy's big meeting, with what looks like is going to be a superb lineup. Great meeting to start the season and let's hope the weather is kind and we get a big crowd.

Ye gads it's quiet on this thread.

Should be getting the fixture list very soon so we can start planning our trips this summer. Looking forward to visiting Somerset. Should be a great day out. And with Belle Vue running lets hope we don't have to wait until over half way through the season before we visit! Will be my first ever visits to Rye which should be fun.

Just 8 weeks until Darcy's big meeting, with what looks like is going to be a superb lineup. Great meeting to start the season and let's hope the weather is kind and we get a big crowd.

You should plan your trips to Poland every Sunday, top line ups, proper racing on proper tracks!

You should plan your trips to Poland every Sunday, top line ups, proper racing on proper tracks!

Yes that would be fun to go every week but I watch it anyway.

• Like 1

Will be going regularly to Lublin this year to watch Lambert, if you ever fancy it give me PM, your more than welcome, & Lublin is Saturdays. Then its just the mad dash back for Newcastle on the sunday!

• Like 2

Some people are happy to pay for their entertainment rather than stealing PPV streaming :rolleyes:

Some people are happy to pay for their entertainment rather than stealing PPV streaming :rolleyes:

Tell me where I can pay to watch live Extra league Polish Speedway on TV. There is no facility.

Tell me where I can pay to watch live Extra league Polish Speedway on TV. There is no facility.

There is a facility, but you would have to get the appropriate satellite equipment installed...

So if you had no money and the bank was closed, you would be justified in robbing the bank?

So if you had no money and the bank was closed, you would be justified in robbing the bank?

What utter nonsense.

So you are saying no one should watch Polish speedway in this country unless they splash out on a motorised dish then try and trace where they can buy a legit card?

I must be a right criminal as I watch the 3 pm Saturday football kickoffs as well. Guess the old bill will smash my door down in a dawn raid. Think I can safely sleep in my bed without that happening.

You stick to your morally high ground and leave watching the Polish speedway on Sunday afternoon to me.

What utter nonsense.

So you are saying no one should watch Polish speedway in this country unless they splash out on a motorised dish then try and trace where they can buy a legit card?

I must be a right criminal as I watch the 3 pm Saturday football kickoffs as well. Guess the old bill will smash my door down in a dawn raid. Think I can safely sleep in my bed without that happening.

You stick to your morally high ground and leave watching the Polish speedway on Sunday afternoon to me.

A thief with no morals either! And it doesn't end with Polish speedway either! Do you even pay for Sky EL or BT speedway?

A thief with no morals either! And it doesn't end with Polish speedway either! Do you even pay for Sky EL or BT speedway?

No I don't either if you can get sumthing for free why the hell would you pay!!

That fine,as long as you know you are breaking the law,

• Like 1

Nice to know that down Poole way they condone law breaking.......seems to go with the territory!

Oh and if you need a good laugh go on the Wolves thread and just read Starmans posts...honestly how can one person be that dense

• Like 1

Tbf to steve, if you can't easily pay to view legitimately to watch a legal stream I don't care the issue watching a pirated stream. For those of us in nz it's often the only way to watch speedway.

Watching premier league football on illegal steams however...

That analogy doesn't work, as you'd be stealing someone's money.

Who is the victim if u watch a stream that there is no pay option to view?

Because otherwise it's theft?