British Speedway Forum

Could be a rider not ridden here before.

Ahhh who though???

They must be some good riders otherwise Matt would not have said they could hit the ground running

Would love to see Poole sign Tai towards the end of the season!!!

got to be before the end of July not that I would want to see him in the skull and crossbones and I'm not a fickled poole suppoter.
  • Like 1

shows how fickle Poole fans would be. Think whatever track Tai ride for the gate would increase. Blimey Poole fans put up with Ward for long enough so no reason for them to not want Tai

We didn't put up with Darcy we loved watching him ride as did most speedway fans around the world. Tai would only ride here at the end of the season when one of his other clubs have finished racing. Personally thought the deciding factor to Wolves winning the league was not Tai riding but lending PK his bike.

• Like 1

shows how fickle Poole fans would be. Think whatever track Tai ride for the gate would increase. Blimey Poole fans put up with Ward for long enough so no reason for them to not want Tai

And we would still be putting up with him now if he hadn't had his tragic accident

And we would still be putting up with him now if he hadn't had his tragic accident

You shouldn't feed the troll. He has just come back from an enforced sabbatical straight back on the Poole thread saying Poole fans are fickle and "put up" with Ward. The guy is just baiting as per usual. If you don't respond he will talk to himself then go off on one to be banned again.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Hang on...it shows how fickle THE ODD Poole fan would be. I would suggest that 95% plus of us would welcome GB's best. Don't forget it's only a handful on here that crow on about him and that's a tiny fraction of the Poole fan base.

I think you are all just guessing.

Really Sherlock? Take it easy or you might actually write something intelligent :lol:

You shouldn't feed the troll. He has just come back from an enforced sabbatical straight back on the Poole thread saying Poole fans are fickle and "put up" with Ward. The guy is just baiting as per usual. If you don't respond he will talk to himself then go off on one to be banned again.

Whilst I disagree with his comment re. Ward (a rider we all loved when he was on track) he has a point re. Tai. You are one of the very few at Poole who have some kind of disdain towards him. Even MF has stated in the press he would have him like a shot! But then again, what does he know....

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

Hang on...it shows how fickle THE ODD Poole fan would be. I would suggest that 95% plus of us would welcome GB's best. Don't forget it's only a handful on here that crow on about him and that's a tiny fraction of the Poole fan base.

Really Sherlock? Take it easy or you might actually write something intelligent :lol:

Whilst I disagree with his comment re. Ward (a rider we all loved when he was on track) he has a point re. Tai. You are one of the very few at Poole who have some kind of disdain towards him. Even MF has stated in the press he would have him like a shot! But then again, what does he know....

Once he got his first maximum at Poole all the past would be forgotten, of course Matt Ford would want him given the chance.

• Like 2

Once he got his first maximum at Poole all the past would be forgotten, of course Matt Ford would want him given the chance.

Nothing would be forgotten, I would still remember why I can't stand the guy! Same goes for Garrity.

Old Gav got his wording wrong there!! It was always a pleasure to watch Darcy.

• Like 1

It's difficult to think of a more skillful speedway rider who could ride a bike so effortlessly and naturally than Darcy.

• Like 1

Nothing would be forgotten, I would still remember why I can't stand the guy! Same goes for Garrity.

Out of interest what have you got against Garrity?

He's a bit rough around the edges granted, but he's probably the most approachable speedway rider I can think of in modern day speedway.

Top lad is Jason and very appreciative of his fans.

• Like 2

He's a bit rough around the edges granted, but he's probably the most approachable speedway rider I can think of in modern day speedway.

I don't know Jason but he always comes across approachable when being interviewed on TV and 100% committed

Hmmm, you mean he's not Vinnie Jones on a speedway bike ;)

Not sure that would be thecase because of the ridiculous average he would have been saddled with this year - which you would expect would have been higher than Holder's and that was too high for building the Poole team.

We didn't put up with Darcy we loved watching him ride as did most speedway fans around the world. Tai would only ride here at the end of the season when one of his other clubs have finished racing. Personally thought the deciding factor to Wolves winning the league was not Tai riding but lending PK his bike.

PK didn't borrow his bike, just an engine

Edited by Call me wolfie
  • Like 1