British Speedway Forum

You would be better off looking at someone like Richie Worrell who at least knows the tracks in the UK and won't

'disappear' during meetings like these so called wonderful Poles do!

• Like 2

Why would Poole take a step backwards and go for another flakey pole?

• Like 1

Why would Poole take a step backwards and go for another flakey pole?

Cos he was good the last time he rode for us??!

Just another pole who can't race British tracks and it's often same with our boys over there.

From what i remember he was pretty handy at Eastbourne which is not easy for a Pole!

Flaky a bit harsh but I will say that you can be a bit misled by riders form in Poland ,always have there best kit always set up correctly even the lesser lights like Artur and let's be honest in relative terms he is a less established Pole despite looking promising over here til he lost his way a bit, some bang on about Woryna doing well over there but I still wouldn't be that confident you would get much more than an erratic 5.5 pointer

Woryna flying in the U21's as well... won his first 4 and didn't even need to ride in his last one doing better than Jack Holder, still young, I'd be trying for him and R Worrall if you's were looking to make changes

Kacper Maybe.

Richie W will not ride for us. I guarantee that. Matt will want a heavy hitter at number 1 because it also put's bums on seats.

He wants Tai, Magic. But that will never happen.

Milik could happen, and Ned at the echo said he cant announce the riders who were rumoured but they were pretty good riders.

They have the great bikes and engines that their Polish clubs supply them with. Do Poole supply their riders with PJR engines when they sign?

They have the great bikes and engines that their Polish clubs supply them with. Do Poole supply their riders with PJR engines when they sign?

Don't think so. That is just costs though and sponsorship. If Speedway was on prime time TV on sunday then well all UK clubs would be loaded like the poles are.

They give Holder 30K a week, we used to give him about 5K its a different sport.

Don't think so. That is just costs though and sponsorship. If Speedway was on prime time TV on sunday then well all UK clubs would be loaded like the poles are.

They give Holder 30K a week, we used to give him about 5K its a different sport.

Where the hell are you getting this from ?

Where the hell are you getting this from ?

Matt Ford has says top riders in Poland are on 25-30K a week. Have you seen his House?? Plus all the sponsorship.

Holder and Magic are the highest two paid riders in the world. Higher than Hancock.

Magic is number 1 in terms of money made. He is the 2nd biggest sportsmen in Poland behind R.lewandowski, which says a lot.

Matt Ford has says top riders in Poland are on 25-30K a week. Have you seen his House?? Plus all the sponsorship.

Holder and Magic are the highest two paid riders in the world. Higher than Hancock.

Magic is number 1 in terms of money made. He is the 2nd biggest sportsmen in Poland behind R.lewandowski, which says a lot.

How do you know he's the second biggest sportsmen in Poland is there a vote?

If we got Kacper back and I would welcome him back but he isn't a replacement for KK, if KK were to go, Kacper would have to be part of a double change and currently that would be very harsh on the second rider that got dropped.

Personally I would like to see us giving KK a chance to show he is still a world class rider.

• Like 1

Yes i have ive been there. As for 5 k, your talking cobblers.. Chris was not on 5k a week, i can tell you that. And i wouldn't divulge anything on this forum, so don't ask.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 3