British Speedway Forum

Just seen this on the BSPA website.Personally i think this rule stinks.Fair enough bringing Zengota for an injured KK,but surely as soon as KK is declared fit he should be back in the side.

Maybe Poole are playing a clever game here and keeping KK's average high.So come near the end of July he still has a high average and maybe Poole could tempt a star name across for the last couple of months of the season.

I think your reading into something that isn't there..

Just seen this on the BSPA website.Personally i think this rule stinks.Fair enough bringing Zengota for an injured KK,but surely as soon as KK is declared fit he should be back in the side.

Maybe Poole are playing a clever game here and keeping KK's average high.So come near the end of July he still has a high average and maybe Poole could tempt a star name across for the last couple of months of the season.

Surely not!!? :t::party::D

• Like 1

I think your reading into something that isn't there..

I don't. Tellboy is probably spot on tbh!
  • Like 2

Not unless KK gets his rear in gear.

Zengota could be a masterstroke, time will tell but if we keep him over KK then we have 4 points to strengthen lower down.

Not unless KK gets his rear in gear.

Whoosh

• Like 3

I think this whole situation is the Matt Ford rabbit out of the hat situation.

I also think as Matt ford does has an eye on the future. Hans and KK how ever good they are or have be. They are not getting any younger.

Zengi is 28

Linus S= 26.

The big question is as have done. Will magic return to Poole? He said yes last year.

Matt will always fit Magic in, Young and gets points everywhere.

Can see a team of Magic, Kurtz, Holder, Shanes, Kyle,Milik next season. They might be able to fit Linus Sundstrom in.

There'll be no Magic as long as the Poles persist with their unfair rules....
  • Like 1

There'll be no Magic as long as the Poles persist with their unfair rules....

Doesn't Magic only do 2 leagues anyway? He always said he wouldn't do 3 as he would get too tired!

Doesn't Magic only do 2 leagues anyway? He always said he wouldn't do 3 as he would get too tired!

Some riders will only do 2 leagues if they feel it is what best benefits them in the quest to become a better rider and focus on their own personal goals. Some riders suffer with fatigue more than others..........think you will find Tai is the same

does that mean Matt could bring in your least favourite rider nearest the end of July I hope not ?à

Supposedly the Poles are gonna say only 2 leagues for their contracted riders next year.... we'll see if that comes to fruition.

does that mean Matt could bring in your least favourite rider nearest the end of July I hope not ?à

I hope not either! He could always go back to Wolves and we have who they drop! ;)

I hope not either! He could always go back to Wolves and we have who they drop! ;)

fast Freddie will do

fast Freddie will do

You've got more chance of KK getting a maximum at Monmore. :rofl: