British Speedway Forum

never see r/Ra's a good option to be honest

No me neither but sometimes it can work.

Holders rides (if missing) will be taken by an in form Kurtz, Newman and Klindt who go well at Monmore and Shanes. Dont think that will weaken Poole in my opinion

Edited by Gavan

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I dozed off on my keyboard once on here and it ended up like this. Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffcksakennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnblcks

Was a was a was was was was a was was was was

• Like 1

I dozed off on my keyboard once on here and it ended up like this. Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffcksakennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnblcks

Was a was a was was was was a was was was was

still a bit of a weird one arent you sniffy

I see it's another school holiday and the kids have decided to play on here :rolleyes:

• Like 6

Yes. What a fckwit you are aren't you sh!t for brains

You deserve every bit of abuse you get you troll creature

Can't you see I have a different name clown prince

Come on tw@t next stupid reply.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooopswotafoooooooooooockingtwatgavaniszzzzzzzzzzzzz ooooops done it again

You spew out crap constantly and put yourself high up above everybody else with your constant twaddle and know-all information you should be working for the bspa or the government.

Pleasant arent you.

do you have small man syndrome or are you just naturally angry? Anyways i got reported and banned for using the word troll.

so ive reported you my little weird one........enjoy

I see it's another school holiday and the kids have decided to play on here :rolleyes:

i apologise but i mean seriously look at some of the posts!!

Anyone else really really want Magic back.

Great to see that he has put a bad 2016 behind him. One Pole that has support from many fans outside of Poland. Looks fast and back to his best. Would love for him to return to Poole but very unlikely anytime soon.

Are we suprised? Lol!

Hopefully he will be OK for Monday. His form has improved immensely as the season has gone on and he is now living up to expectation. We don't need to go to Wolves weakened in any way.

Steve see my post on the meeting thread. If Jack is fit he will ride for Peterborough on Monday as the Wolves fixture is rearranged. So its r/r at Monmore anyway.

ps. Wait til you see the line-ups for the Leicester meeting on Saturday 3rd June!!!!!!!! World U21 Team Championships are on that weekend.

Brady was unbeatable there last time. Riders missing ike this can be a real pain in the butt.

Another incoming loan fee for Poole from next season then...very astute unless of course his average stays pretty high then he could become less attractive....and that's someone already with a beard and a bald head

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 2

Klindt has now been purchased from Wolves so becomes a club asset, good move for the future.

Good move for the future? It is if you are only planning for this season! His best years are behind him and the only reason he is in Poole's team this year is because he is on a "ringer" average from a (very) short stint in the second tier last year! :rolleyes:

• Like 3