British Speedway Forum

I think you will find he means Miedinski when he says Judas. He's still a Robin's asset for all the use that is, can't see anybody using him on his present average which must be fairly high.

Ahh fair enough, thought he was Poole. I am sure there is a lot of riders who we don't know but are assets.

Lets see how Klindt does without his easy Heat 2 victories as he will like other previous high scoring reserves drop when he goes into the top 5.

He shouldn't have lost a Heat 2 in any meeting with his experience against the other poor reserves.

I said earlier his average will drop in the main body of the team but his confidence must be high with all the points he is getting so may not drop thst much.

So the Asset base grows.

All the riders I know of are.

C. Holder

Magic

KK

Milik

Josh G

Kurtz

J.Holder

Newman

Shanes

Klindt

Lindback

Hans

Klindt

Perks

Wright

Dakota North

Kacper G

Adrian G

Walasek

Zetterstrom

B. Pedersen

Kennett?? Is he an asset

Thomas H Jonasson

Madsen

Mroczka

Pawlicki Brothers? ?

Todd Kurtz

Miedzinski

PBoro assets??

Plus a load of riders such as Vaculik and Sundstrom who are riders who will just ride for Poole.

I do hope your university course work doesn't contain as many errors as your list?! :wink:

You don't do yourself many favours with posts like this!! :P

• Like 1

C. Holder

Magic

KK

Milik

Josh G

Kurtz

J.Holder

I do hope your university course work doesn't contain as many errors as your list?! :wink:

You don't do yourself many favours with posts like this!!

Newman

Shanes

Lindback

Hans

Klindt

Perks

Wright

Dakota North

Kacper G

Adrian G

Walasek

Zetterstrom

B. Pedersen

Thomas H Jonasson

Madsen

Mroczka

How is this updated list?? My Coursework was decent to be fair. ahahaha

But what's the point of knowing?? Zorro and Dak have both either retired or quit! Bjarne has said he will not race UK again - although he has many good Poole sponsors and could probably be talked around by MF if required. Adrian Gomolski ???

I have an idea that Piotr Protasiewicz is also an asset - part of a swap deal involving the Drymls I think or was it Sullivan, I forget now - but so what?

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Poor old brum. Nobody likes me everybody hates me i think i'l go and eat worms. :rofl:

Deliberate quote of Limp Bizkit!?

Sadly I don't remember Poole paying any money for Judas outside of loan fees so I think he is still a Swindon asset - but you can keep because he won't ride in the UK again.

Also Piotr Pawlicki is a Wolves asset and you don't own the Peterborough assets! Your last sentence made me laugh though given that Sundstrom has already ridden in the UK and not for Poole and Vaculik will probably never ride here!

just read the post, and it made me chuckle. :wink:

Deliberate quote of Limp Bizkit!?

Never saw that when I first read it. I just hope it's something I don't have in common with the Poole embarrassment.

Klindt has now been purchased from Wolves so becomes a club asset, good move for the future.

Do you have a link for this as haven't seen it? Thanks.

Never saw that when I first read it. I just hope it's something I don't have in common with the Poole embarrassment.

The first album never gets the respect it deserved... And, if I was to ever suggest a peacemaker between you two, perhaps Fred Durst can get the job done!!

The first album never gets the respect it deserved... And, if I was to ever suggest a peacemaker between you two, perhaps Fred Durst can get the job done!!

Got to agree. Very underrated. If Fred Durst spoke I'd have to listen! The only Fred i know with any credibility. :t:

• Like 2

just read the post, and it made me chuckle. :wink:

Do you have a link for this as haven't seen it? Thanks.

It was in Monday's Bournemouth Echo SB and Nicolai tweeted about it too.

It was in Monday's Bournemouth Echo SB and Nicolai tweeted about it too.

Thanks Skidder1 for source. Hadn't seen it.

Got to agree. Very underrated. If Fred Durst spoke I'd have to listen! The only Fred i know with any credibility. :t:

I think you may have forgotten a Fred(erik) closer to home.

Interesting to hear that a Wolves fan doesn't think Freddie Lindgren doesn't have any credibility!

Good point! Ok that's 2 then.