British Speedway Forum

Have a feeling more changes are on the way. If Starke comes in on a lower average than Kyle, there is a master plan here, with another rider or two for the chop who has been scoring well.

Have a feeling more changes are on the way. If Starke comes in on a lower average than Kyle, there is a master plan here, with another rider or two for the chop who has been scoring well.

I hope to god your not hinting at Jack Holder..........the brown stuff will hit the fan with an almighty force if it is!!!!

Good job this team isn't 2nd bottom, could be wholesale changes, can't see Kyle being clubless for long.

I hope to god your not hinting at Jack Holder..........the brown stuff will hit the fan with an almighty force if it is!!!!

It's ok we could take him off your hands at Swindon! What odds Jack going to KL.....

Not been on there for 3 months now.

Then make him an offer, and buy him out.. You wouldn't know where to start...

First point - that's because you were banned for life (apparently). Ask yourself why. Your own club where you do voluntary work bans you from it's own forum and the person that bans you, you know personally. Priceless :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Second point - as always you completely and utterly misunderstand the point I was making, Dear oh dear fella. Nothing changes ay :D

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 2

You've heard something then? As didn't you say it was a mistake yesterday? ;)
  • Like 1

Got to be our No. 1 or possibly Klindt if he's carrying an injury the remainder of the season. Anyone else after Kyle would be scandalous!

Shovlar might be able to hear a mouse fart but he's been proven completely wrong in the past on supposed things he's 'been told'. He's also the master of 'forgetting what I posted yesterday and today my posts contradict them'. I'll say nothing more as I don't wish to have yet another battle on 'ere with the Poole gob :P

Edited by chris4gillian

Not sure if Ford would want KK back as he has gone off the boil lately.

Been off the boil since end of 2014.

Been off the boil since end of 2014.

I truly believe you can't resist having a dig at KK at every opportinity. You have been picked up on it by numerous different forum members yet still you persist.

Every single member of this forum knows that you dislike KK. You don't have to repeat it 573 times.

I said I was disappointed Lisa. Which Poole fan isn't? Starke for Newman doesn't seem to make any sense. So there has to be more than meets the eye which got me thinking there's more to this.

What is the difference in averages between the two? If Starkes average is lower than Newmans, the reason for the change would be to free up more fractions of a point for other areas of the team to be strengthened.

If Starkes average is higher than Newmans, forget all of the above and just remain disappointed in the change.

All the flack KK gets is annoying, i hope he comes back and shows them what he can do. I agree this may not be the end of changes but no idea who, i hope it isn't KK.

• Like 1

All the flack KK gets is annoying, i hope he comes back and shows them what he can do. I agree this may not be the end of changes but no idea who, i hope it isn't KK.

To be honest its only one or two, repeating it hundreds of times. Most of us know KK is a quality rider.

To be honest its only one or two, repeating it hundreds of times. Most of us know KK is a quality rider.

Maybe when Kyle's average drops he could come back to replace Shanes.

So you will be happy for him to return and carry on his poor year??

I truly believe you can't resist having a dig at KK at every opportinity. You have been picked up on it by numerous different forum members yet still you persist.

Every single member of this forum knows that you dislike KK. You don't have to repeat it 573 times.

I said I was disappointed Lisa. Which Poole fan isn't? Starke for Newman doesn't seem to make any sense. So there has to be more than meets the eye which got me thinking there's more to this.

What is the difference in averages between the two? If Starkes average is lower than Newmans, the reason for the change would be to free up more fractions of a point for other areas of the team to be strengthened.

If Starkes average is higher than Newmans, forget all of the above and just remain disappointed in the change.

Isn't Starke's average higher at the mo, but maybe Starke would get a new average quicker than Kyle which could be in line with another change.

As I mentioned yesterday Gomolski is on his way back to Poole and the rider being dropped may be on his way to Leicester to help strengthen them up obviously subject to him wanting to do that.

Don't think anything can happen till after the World Cup though

Edited by flagrag