British Speedway Forum

I looked Krystian Plech up and he is a rider.

Son of Zenon? Edited by hagonshocker

On SpeedwayGP website it states that Plech is Dudek's manager. Click Dudek's profile on the SpeedwayGP website.

I have also been on the Polish websites and Plech doesn't ride in any Polish league so he must be a manager and not a rider.

On SpeedwayGP website it states that Plech is Dudek's manager. Click Dudek's profile on the SpeedwayGP website.

I have also been on the Polish websites and Plech doesn't ride in any Polish league so he must be a manager and not a rider.

Oh right think I was confused with Krystian Piescek.

Could anyone imagine A.With his already heavy schedule B.The Poles allowing it and C.Scrambling around for a spanner man he would want his own couple

Was about to say that!

I think we all thought Krystian was a rider at first. I certainly did.

Won't be Dudek

I would say 90% Gomolski but don't rule Dudek out. Matt Ford said in his programme notes that he offered the biggest contract he has ever offered to a big name rider but what stopped the deal was the money it would cost in compensation to his Polish club if the rider got injured.

Rumours of the rider being either Patryk Dudek or Maciej Janowski. Matt also said in the Echo last night that we would probably stick rather than twist unless a top 10 rider rung up and changed his mind about Poole.

I would be happy whoever it is. I like both riders and I think they are both better than what we have at this moment in time. Also it would be a double change.

Andersen is going nowhere and Brady will be coming back. Shanes is safe on his 2 something average and only a silly person would let Jack go.

The riders facing the axe are Kennett, Lahti & Starke

I think we all thought Krystian was a rider at first. I certainly did.

I would say 90% Gomolski but don't rule Dudek out. Matt Ford said in his programme notes that he offered the biggest contract he has ever offered to a big name rider but what stopped the deal was the money it would cost in compensation to his Polish club if the rider got injured.

Rumours of the rider being either Patryk Dudek or Maciej Janowski. Matt also said in the Echo last night that we would probably stick rather than twist unless a top 10 rider rung up and changed his mind about Poole.

I would be happy whoever it is. I like both riders and I think they are both better than what we have at this moment in time. Also it would be a double change.

Andersen is going nowhere and Brady will be coming back. Shanes is safe on his 2 something average and only a silly person would let Jack go.

The riders facing the axe are Kennett, Lahti & Starke

I would think we could get Gomolski as a straight swap for Kennett and maybe Nicolai B Jacobsen for Lahti maybe worth a go.

No chance of either Maciej or the Dude

Was told last night Kildemand was imminent for you but that's probably another no goer

Plus I've been told the big bucks offer was to Greg

Poole have been very unlucky with all the injuries that was always going to go against you but I really do question a couple of decisions Ford has made in replacing them

• Like 1

Think the right phrase is "was a rider".Not that good and must have retired a few years back now

Was told last night Kildemand was imminent for you but that's probably another no goer

Poole have been very unlucky with all the injuries that was always going to go against you but I really do question a couple of decisions Ford has made in replacing them

Have you been talking to KKS hs

All the new riders face the axe? Like s merry-go-round!!

I would keep Lahti and let Starke go if I had to choose. Starke has been very poor in both meetings against Swindon. I can see Lahti improving once he has settled in.

Ed to go for sure. HA, B. Kurtz, J. Holder, Shanes and 3 others will be our new team in my opinion. The Plech twitter post is most certainly a signing for us.

Swindon aren't going to get a Polish rider in on a 3 something average. Belle Vue don't need to make any changes. King's Lynn aren't going sack Batchelor or C. Holder otherwise they would've done it by now. R. Lambert and Huckenbeck will be staying. S. Lambert and Ayres share the No.7 role so that leaves Jorgensen and I cant see Lynn letting him go as he has been a consistent performer for them.

I would think we could get Gomolski as a straight swap for Kennett and maybe Nicolai B Jacobsen for Lahti maybe worth a go.

Doesn't fit.

Have you been talking to KKS hs

lol you must be joking! More informed sources not his usual smart price value one mines more HP or Daddies
  • Like 2

I would keep Lahti and let Starke go if I had to choose. Starke has been very poor in both meetings against Swindon. I can see Lahti improving once he has settled in.

Ed to go for sure. HA, B. Kurtz, J. Holder, Shanes and 3 others will be our new team in my opinion. The Plech twitter post is most certainly a signing for us.

Swindon aren't going to get a Polish rider in on a 3 something average. Belle Vue don't need to make any changes. King's Lynn aren't going sack Batchelor or C. Holder otherwise they would've done it by now. R. Lambert and Huckenbeck will be staying. S. Lambert and Ayres share the No.7 role so that leaves Jorgensen and I cant see Lynn letting him go as he has been a consistent performer for them.

Doesn't fit.

Swap Gomolski for Kennett and Jacobsen is 6.50 divided by 1.2 for a 5.42 average to swap with Lahti but I don't think we will replace Lahti as Matt Ford said he was showing signs of improvement.

I cant see Magic or Dudek deciding to do Britain when they are right up there in the GP standings. Could be Kildemand now that Nicki P is going to get back on his bike. PK's Leszno team place will be under threat with the amazing team they have (Emil S, Piotr Pawlicki, Kolodziej, Nicki P, Zengi and PK)

Agree with you regarding Matt's decisions as I said earlier we should've given Newman a couple of meetings at No.2 before making a decision.