British Speedway Forum

I would imagine Jack Holder will soon have to decide which country he wants to ride in.

I would imagine Jack Holder will soon have to decide which country he wants to ride in.

More likely Poland. Its where the money is..

Edited by Starman2006

Exactly all down to money.

Short career darling

Short career darling

Well if he chooses Poland do not let him back into the UK when they have finished with him

• Like 6

As he's not getting a ban then I guess if he makes himself available to British speedway next year then several clubs will be after his signature. He says he wants to race for the Panthers again next year so I presume the Panthers will be changing their race day?!

Well if he chooses Poland do not let him back into the UK when they have finished with him

And do you honestly think we will be doing that ?

Edited by Starman2006

According to Speedway GB website - Jack rode with Peterborough's blessing - so they are the ones in hot water - not Jack

• Like 2

As he's not getting a ban then I guess if he makes himself available to British speedway next year then several clubs will be after his signature. He says he wants to race for the Panthers again next year so I presume the Panthers will be changing their race day?!

I would think he will be back at Poole next year with his brother

I would think he will be back at Poole next year with his brother

I would hope so..

FIXTURE UPDATE!! A busy day for the Pirates......

Poole v Belle Vue, Bank Holiday Monday 28th August at 11.00 am (before Pirates go to Rye House in the evening.)

• Like 1

FIXTURE UPDATE!! A busy day for the Pirates......

Poole v Belle Vue, Bank Holiday Monday 28th August at 11.00 am (before Pirates go to Rye House in the evening.)

zero points out of 7 then.. :P

• Like 1

More likely Poland. Its where the money is..

Probably but will he want to base himself in Poland? Different lingo, culture etc. Australia to the UK is a bit more of a seamless transition for 6 months of the year, especially for somebody as young as him.

On Bank Holiday Monday who has priority over Cook and Worrall? Belle Vue or Workington/Newcastle? Bearing in mind the Poole v BV fixture is rearranged.

Similarly in the evening with Robson? Rye House or Newcastle?