British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Speedway 2017 News,line-ups, Rumours Etc

Looks as if the Extraleague riders championships ( IMME) are going to be held again in Gdansk in 2017 and 2018.

I have only visited a few Polish tracks, Gdansk was by far the worst.

Apparently Danish rider who signed for Rzeszow assaulted a woman at a dance club on Saturday as of now Police are investigating.

Looks as if the Extraleague riders championships ( IMME) are going to be held again in Gdansk in 2017 and 2018.

That's a pity. A no doubt quality field nullified by a track that is so notoriously difficult to pass on (unless someone makes a mistake).

Shame really, as Gdansk is a really enjoyable city to visit & the stadium is only a 15 minute walk into the old town.

Shame really, as Gdansk is a really enjoyable city to visit & the stadium is only a 15 minute walk into the old town.

And Marvyn Cox is immortalized in graffiti on the subway :)

• Like 1

I guess if he's going to be immortalised anywhere then the Polish subway is as good as anywhere else!! ;-) :-)

It is an impressive work of art.

• Like 1

Apparently Danish rider who signed for Rzeszow assaulted a woman at a dance club on Saturday as of now Police are investigating.

Any more news or confirmation on this??

Apparently I'm not even supposed to ask the question according to the Kings Lynn 2017 thread!!! 'Rubbish-stirring' apparently?!