British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
soupy

Edinburgh 2017

Mark Riss will be a 4, how are you not getting this lol

hopefully mark will be a reserve , think a spell at this spot, he will progress quicker.

Here it is...........

2017 no contract with Edinburgh,
I won´t get a contract from the Edinburgh Monarchs next year. This bad news came from the management this week. Of course I´m disappointed that they planning without me, but thats buisness. To my scottish fans "Thank you for suppot, have had a great time, hope see you again in ...." Now Im looking forward and searching a new club. I´m keen and ready to ride in UK 2017, contact me.

would love to see sedgy back but sounds like averages are effecting alot of riders

Wolbert now needs a victim club for 2017 to drop 2 points from his average and confirm his return to the Dale the following season.

• Like 6

Wolbert now needs a victim club for 2017 to drop 2 points from his average and confirm his return to the Dale the following season.

Just the two points? :)

• Like 2

Mark Riss will be a 4, how are you not getting this lol

Because unlike folk who have to be clued up , us mere mortals have a problem when reading the new rules . Our eyes glaze over half way down the page and we missed rule 347 , sub section 14 , paragraph 12 . Humble apologies from all of us who got it wrong about the four point foreigners :wink:

• Like 3

Sorry to hear Kevin won't be back next season. Best wishes to him wherever he ends up. Will always get a warm welcome at the Dale. #SpecialK

Edited by Endeavour
  • Like 2

Because unlike folk who have to be clued up , us mere mortals have a problem when reading the new rules . Our eyes glaze over half way down the page and we missed rule 347 , sub section 14 , paragraph 12 . Humble apologies from all of us who got it wrong about the four point foreigners :wink:

2017 rule book hasn't been written yet and going on past seasons it will be March next year before it's in print.

Ricky Wells will be at Armadale in 2017 - not a huge surprise considering his numerous guest bookings over the years.

If so it will have been an illegal approach as Workington have first call on him till 30th November.

Surely the former chairman and current president of the BSPA wouldn't be involved in that! Lol

• Like 1

Ricky Wells will be at Armadale in 2017 - not a huge surprise considering his numerous guest bookings over the years.

Defo him and masters will be there