British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
soupy

Edinburgh 2017

With 4 places to fill in the Championship all in the Monarchs team could James Sargeant be one? Surprised no one has announced him so far.

It would be a great shame if Sarj does not get fixed up in the Championship

He did a really good job at Ipswich and I certainly believe there us more to come from him.

• Like 1

With 4 places to fill in the Championship all in the Monarchs team could James Sargeant be one? Surprised no one has announced him so far.

What's the averages of James compared to Max, I really doubted Max would return so there could be a spot available.

Junior

I think the following riders have a chance at being in the Monarchs line up for the 2017 season

Sam Masters

Max Clegg (As Border Roofing no longer sponsor the Monarchs)

Aaron Fox ?

Matej Kus

Victor Palovaara

Rene Bach ?

Andrew Tully ?

Mitchel Davey

Theo Pijper

Matthew Weathers

Coty Garcia

Josh Pickering

I know some of these come as a surprise, but after some successful appearances at Armadale, and some with great potential, I could see the promotion putting some of these riders in there team as I can't imagine anyone else who would move to the Monarchs, even if they didn't have a championship club, however, as always in speedway, you never know.

As always though the promotion at West Lothian will build a team which is very dominant at home, and pick up points away, which will always work for them as they have a very strong home advantage.

I think the following riders have a chance at being in the Monarchs line up for the 2017 season

Sam Masters

Max Clegg (As Border Roofing no longer sponsor the Monarchs)

Aaron Fox ?

Matej Kus

Victor Palovaara

Rene Bach ?

Andrew Tully ?

Mitchel Davey

Theo Pijper

Matthew Weathers

Coty Garcia

Josh Pickering

I know some of these come as a surprise, but after some successful appearances at Armadale, and some with great potential, I could see the promotion putting some of these riders in there team as I can't imagine anyone else who would move to the Monarchs, even if they didn't have a championship club, however, as always in speedway, you never know.

As always though the promotion at West Lothian will build a team which is very dominant at home, and pick up points away, which will always work for them as they have a very strong home advantage.

What's the Border Roofing/Max Clegg story?

The hat did not fit him

• Like 3

What's the averages of James compared to Max, I really doubted Max would return so there could be a spot available.

Junior

5.81according to the BSPA site.

Smiler is back!

Magic!

Why is he called smiler I never saw him smile once at Glasgow last season all he did was whinge that he couldn't pass on the track.

Apart from that he will be one off the top men next season.

• Like 3

Well he moaned about the ippo track and it's now being redesigned and the shale changed so maybe he was trying to get a change done at weegieville? 😉😉😉

• Like 1

A proper number no1 according to there FB page, category 1, whilst the like of Lawson and Grajczonek are category 2, what are they like lol, tbf there team is coming along nicely , what the chances of Robbo being next along with a 2 pointer?

Well he moaned about the ippo track and it's now being redesigned and the shale changed so maybe he was trying to get a change done at weegieville? 😉😉😉

think the Foxhall changes would be more relevant to Rohans 'man track' tweets....