British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
soupy

Edinburgh 2017

Good to see Kevin Wölbert fixed up for the season.

Why?
  • Like 1

Wolbert will struggle in the main body and will find little home advantage on a shockingly unappealing track. So a win win situation for the 0131 to gain a familiar face at reserve. By June!

Wolbert will struggle in the main body and will find a little home advantage on a shockingly unappealing track.

Sounds familiar doesn't it.

Kaiser is a good bloke.

I wish him well this season and next.

So tell me is his Premier average going to be the exact same figure to come back into the Championship and if he does go down to a low figure for Lions is that what he'd come into our league again with?

Why?

Because, despite his performance for Glasgow (whom I support), it is not nice to see riders who have dedicated themselves to British speedway in the past being left on the sidelines due to changes in the rules. It's just like "normal" workers being made redundant......it ain't nice. I feel for every rider who's in this position, especially since there's so much doubling up going on.

Because, despite his performance for Glasgow (whom I support), it is not nice to see riders who have dedicated themselves to British speedway in the past being left on the sidelines due to changes in the rules. It's just like "normal" workers being made redundant......it ain't nice. I feel for every rider who's in this position, especially since there's so much doubling up going on.

His performances for Glasgow was an absolute joke and everyone and there granny knew what was going on, for that reason alone on his average manipulation if he never got another team spot again it would be justified in my opinion.

Cheating the paying fans is not the way to endear yourself to potential employers.

• Like 1

Cheating you say.

Hmmm.

Dropping 2 points off your average and then putting it back on one season later is cheating the paying public so yes for the hard off hearing he was CHEATING the fans

Hmmm clear enough.

So who is the pot and who is the kettle?

?.

Because, despite his performance for Glasgow (whom I support), it is not nice to see riders who have dedicated themselves to British speedway

Thats on a par with the 'in the interests of British speedway' quote to justify the unjustifiable.

Wolbert has dedicated himself to himself, and his club. British speedway is his second league.

He may have picked up a place at Leicester because there isnt much choice left at this stage and his numbers fit but im very surprised Bates has taken him on.