British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
soupy

Edinburgh 2017

Auto correct perhaps?

• Like 1

Only if you bother to re-read every word you type.

• Like 1

Note to Blobby...........Learn the name of your sponsor, Parsons Peebles, a company owned by Glasgow sponsor, Clyde Blowers.

Now everyone will be a able to call us an armature team. :o;)

• Like 1

Nice afternoon at the P&P yesterday. Was impressed by young Pickering for his first time round Armadale he had no problems what so ever smooth and stylish which was good to see.

Interesting to see Michael haertel over with the Riss boys for spin he was t looking to bad himself one to keep a eye on.

• Like 1

Great to be back..... congratulations to Justin on winning the Scottish Open!!!

2nd Ricky Wells, 3rd Erik Riss and 4th Rory Schlein

After 20 qualifying heats:-

Theo Pijper 6 / Josh Pickering 4 / Richard Lawson 11 / Aaron Summers 5 / Ludvig Lindgren 10 / Erik Riss 10 / Kevin Doolan 7 / Matthew Wethers 6 / Sam Masters 11 / Justin Sedgmen 12 / Max Clegg 3 / Ricky Wells 12 / Mark Riss 6 / Rory Schlein 12 / Mitchell Davey 1 / Ulrich Ostergaard 4

Semi final:- won by Erik Riss, 2nd Ludvig Lindgren, 3rd Richard Lawson, 4th Sam Masters

Worst luck prize goes to young Erik Riss who blew his engine after winning his 3rd race, his other engine went in the final after leading the race initially..... who would be a speedway rider?

• Like 1

Certainly the Riss boys and Joshie looked very impressive on the Updates - and of course Bianca's other half!!

Slightly surprised Samuel didn't live up to the pre-meeting favourite tag but we all know how good he is.

Shame that Erik ended up with a big bill.

Could turn out to be a very lively season!!

• Like 1

Can someone tell me why theres a member of Track Staff probably between the ages of 18-19, who wears glasses and a monarchs cap, wheres all the gear such as boots, work overalls but does nothing in terms of the track at all but just walks around dancing around?

Can someone tell me why theres a member of Track Staff probably between the ages of 18-19, who wears glasses and a monarchs cap, wheres all the gear such as boots, work overalls but does nothing in terms of the track at all but just walks around dancing around?

It is the Armadale Friday night dance off where you have to look really stupid, be an absolute tool at dancing just to win a months supply off evo-stick.

The things some people will do to get attention :o .

At least our eejit has the common sense to wear a suit and kid on he is a tiger for the night in-fact it was only last week i found out he isn't a real tiger who would have thought eh it did seem strange a tiger knowing the moves to tiger feet right enough.

Edited by Gazc

He helps lift the sheets of the dog track at the end of the meetings, but I don't think he's fully there but could be wrong.

He helps lift the sheets of the dog track at the end of the meetings, but I don't think he's fully there but could be wrong.

Aye they dogs really leave a lot of Sh*its so you would need someone to lift them

Sorry just noticed you said sheets.

Unlucky today by the way will be loads off arrests down Leith way for domestic abuse tonight.

pmsl roon yeeez.

Aye they dogs really leave a lot of Sh*its so you would need someone to lift them

Sorry just noticed you said sheets.

Unlucky today by the way will be loads off arrests down Leith way for domestic abuse tonight.

pmsl roon yeeez.

I'm sure you'll be on the losing side come tomorrow evening as well.

I'm sure you'll be on the losing side come tomorrow evening as well.

Really mystic blobby your skills have no end off surprise's, whats tonights lottery numbers PM me them not wanting to share with anyone.

Wolverhampton Speedway acknowledge receipt of Mark Riss. Unpacked and found to be bright, shiny and in excellent working order. Many thanks!