British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
soupy

Edinburgh 2017

Wolverhampton Speedway acknowledge receipt of Mark Riss. Unpacked and found to be bright, shiny and in excellent working order. Many thanks!

Look after him please!

Deary me it looks like the problems are stacking up.

Smiling Sam apparently put his shoulder out in the crash at Weegieville on Sunday but at least managed to ride for Wolves yesterday. But he has pulled out of a meeting in Poland today.

Newcomer of the season Josh Pickering broke 2 fingers and sustained possible tendon damage in the same crash at Weegieville..So he becomes a doubt for Friday.

And reserve of the season Mark Riss is missing on some foreign qualifier (same one as Cookie?). He is currently 3rd in the home averages on 8.53 (7.41 overall) but is still on his 4.0 till the new averages kick in.

So never a better time to take on our boys.

Hope they're all back and in better nick when I get to see them for the first time on Sunday at the Posh Showground!!

Looks like Cleggy has signed for Buxton - assuming it is sanctioned by the powersthatbspa.

Extra rides will maybe keep him going a bit but he really needs a regular gig at a big track.

But beggars and choosers etc and Buxton desperately needed strengthening.

is it true that rene bach has signed for your rivals from the east in place if nike l ?

:icon_smile_clown: ooppss . east is east and west is west and the wrong one i have chose .. damn that poundland compass ..

Edited by jenga

is it true that rene bach has signed for your rivals from the east in place if nike l ?

Well... I hope not... I want him at Newcastle... And the last time I looked, Glasgow is to the west :o Unless you're talking about SOUTH east and you actually mean Newcastle ;)

On a 4.90 average?

Yep probably has then.

• Like 1

On a 4.90 average?

Yep probably has then.

Jenga cant get his geography or maths correct , so not one of the more believable rumours to appear on here lol

You just have to humour him.

His angling skills are below beginner level still!

Jenga cant get his geography or maths correct , so not one of the more believable rumours to appear on here lol

its only what we were told by a reasonable source . i could not see it myself . he was to replace nike l. but i dont know how the sums or the averages work this year ( or any year ) lol. i think nike is well over 6.50 . maybe rene is a bit higher than that ..

or maybe he is joing peterborough !

but then again he said he would only ride for glasgow and newcastle . it wanted .

Haha, didn't realize Nike's average was so low tbh

its only what we were told by a reasonable source . i could not see it myself . he was to replace nike l. but i dont know how the sums or the averages work this year ( or any year ) lol. i think nike is well over 6.50 . maybe rene is a bit higher than that ..

or maybe he is joing peterborough !

but then again he said he would only ride for glasgow and newcastle . it wanted .

I hope he'll ride for Newcastle, has he said he's coming to the uk? Of course... It could be for a PL team...?

Haha, didn't realize Nike's average was so low tbh

I hope he'll ride for Newcastle, has he said he's coming to the uk? Of course... It could be for a PL team...?

He said he would only ride UK if it was at Glasgow or Newcastle, but things may change if he is looking for a gig over here.

But we can't fit him in so who knows.

Anyway why has this ended up on the Edinburgh thread ?.

Edited by Gazc

not too sure where it came from initially .faceache/twotter etc . we will have to wait and see .

Anyway why has this ended up on the Edinburgh thread ?.

Bl**dy jenga!