British Speedway Forum

No way in this world on current form could you put Masters over Morris ?

Surely Doyle and holder plus two from batch Kurtz and morris?

Exactly chaps, an embarrassment of riches. Kurtz will surely be reserve but no one could k d argue if Morris or Fricke were included.

I haven't heard anything about the Russian team on here unless I missed something. Seems in the past they have been a little less then passionate about showing up but with Emil and the Laguta brothers and the others on the roster having some good heats I could see some excitement from them.....?

I haven't heard anything about the Russian team on here unless I missed something. Seems in the past they have been a little less then passionate about showing up but with Emil and the Laguta brothers and the others on the roster having some good heats I could see some excitement from them.....?

My post 14th June.

Russia were in the world cup qualifiers last year. They turned up at Belle Vue on the Friday night - Emil plus the two Lagutas and disappointed massively. Shame

Looks to me like

Cook

S.Worrall

Harris

King

Lambert

• Like 1

Looks to me like

Cook

S.Worrall

Harris

King

Lambert

Good riders but a massacre in Poland. If we get there.

Tai got nearly all our points at BV. Its a poor reflection on the manager if he cant work with the Ex champ.

Guest GiveusaB

Looks to me like

Cook

S.Worrall

Harris

King

Lambert

Ouch !!!

Good riders but a massacre in Poland. If we get there.

Tai got nearly all our points at BV. Its a poor reflection on the manager if he cant work with the Ex champ.

Woffinden doesn't want to ride in the World Cup, end of, its not Rossiters fault.

Woffinden was quite happy to ride in the World Games on his Polish track with Rossiter in charge

Woffinden doesn't want to ride in the World Cup, end of, its not Rossiters fault.

Woffinden was quite happy to ride in the World Games on his Polish track with Rossiter in charge

Just about to say the same. Any rider shouldn't be able to pick and chose meetings for GB. If Tai wants to do the World Games then he needs to be available for the World Cup too. Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

The qualifying round is in Riga on the 25th June- with the winners going on to the Vastervik round- meeting starts 2pm UK time

Italy

Castagna

Tessari

Franchetti

Milanese

Latvia

Bogdanovs

Puodzoks

Lebedevs

Kostygov

France

Bellago

M Tresarrieu

S Tresarrieu

Dubernard

Germany

Smolinski

M Riss

Huckenbeck

E Riss

live-updates on Sunday from 2pm UK time https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/72539

Erik Riss has had a car crash in Poland and won't race either.....