British Speedway Forum

If its Cook, Fricke and Steve Worral they will be battling with Leicester for the wooden spoon. Can't see Cook getting any better. Fricke yes loads of improvement. Worrall, reckon he is at his peak as well. The problem of trying to put together a team late in the day.

Expect the unexpected

A name I'd like to throw in the hat for a team place is timo lahti. I think he would be a brilliant signing. He really has kicked on abroad in Poland and Sweden

I think Craig cook will get better this season always liked Craig thought he was coming to Poole at one stage but that did not happen

I think Craig cook will get better this season always liked Craig thought he was coming to Poole at one stage but that did not happen

I've never met a more determined rider. He will do anything to get to the top. A little moody yeh but you need that to reach the too. Never accept 2nd.

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

I've never met a more determined rider. He will do anything to get to the top. A little moody yeh but you need that to reach the too. Never accept 2nd.

quite agree about craig 100% and Steve worrall reached his peak don't think so and i don't think you do either

quite agree about craig 100% and Steve worrall reached his peak don't think so and i don't think you do either

Haha a good old shovvy wind up. We love them.

Only thing with Stevie is how he takes to his brother being ignored. He could take the funny's but then again is a dog eat dog world speedway. And if your numbers don't first. Your out

Craig Cook is a Aces legend in the making ,

Personally I'd love to see Dimitri Berge in the BV line up ,

Think he's got the potential to be a top class rider

If its Cook, Fricke and Steve Worral they will be battling with Leicester for the wooden spoon. Can't see Cook getting any better. Fricke yes loads of improvement. Worrall, reckon he is at his peak as well. The problem of trying to put together a team late in the day.

Ah you got to love a troll.

Cook only marginally behind Kasprzaks average

Fricke is 0.07 behind Andersen who is on the downgrade and Fricke on the way up

Steve Worrall is better than Jack Holder as the third heat leader

Your trolling comments are laughable

If you think Belle Vue will struggle then so will Poole.

As a Brit would like to see him kick on more

• Like 2

Kk is better than cook. Fricke and Andersen I think will be about the same. I expect kurtz will outperform s worrall in the 3rd hl spot.

I don't expect aces will be bottom 2 unless they name a surprisingly awful side.

Even a top 5 of say cook fricke worrall X2 Jacobs I think would be strong enough at home to see aces finish ahead of somerset and Leicester.

But to say if aces will struggle then poole will is ridiculous. Poole have clearly one of the top 2 sides.

• Like 1

This league is weaker and i wouldn't take much notice what the Poole clown says.I hope Cook has a strong year really like him so determined Fricke also is a class act with both Worrall's capable of improvement bottom of the table material i think not.The only negative thing i can say about the Aces is they have no home track advantage i hope they have a good year and PLEASE stage the British Final.

• Like 1

There is no Richie at belle vue. Only 1 worrall

Kk is better than cook. Fricke and Andersen I think will be about the same. I expect kurtz will outperform s worrall in the 3rd hl spot.

I don't expect aces will be bottom 2 unless they name a surprisingly awful side.

Even a top 5 of say cook fricke worrall X2 Jacobs I think would be strong enough at home to see aces finish ahead of somerset and Leicester.

But to say if aces will struggle then poole will is ridiculous. Poole have clearly one of the top 2 sides.

KK was 0.6 better than Cook last season, thats not much and out of the 2 maybe Cook will improve.

Fricke and Andersen averaged the same last season and Hans wasnt a heat leader for some of that. I would expect the improving Fricke to average more than Andersen who isnt going to get better

Granted nothing between Kurtz and Worrall.

So not much between Belle Vues heat leaders and Pooles in my opinion.

The troll said with those 3 heat leaders Belle Vue will struggle with Leicester.

Im merely pointing out that nothing between Belle Vues top 3 and Pooles , therefore if he thinks one will struggle then so would the other! Just tongue in cheek aimed at someone whose sole purpose is to wind others up

KK was 0.6 better than Cook last season, thats not much and out of the 2 maybe Cook will improve.

Fricke and Andersen averaged the same last season and Hans wasnt a heat leader for some of that. I would expect the improving Fricke to average more than Andersen who isnt going to get better

Granted nothing between Kurtz and Worrall.

So not much between Belle Vues heat leaders and Pooles in my opinion.

The troll said with those 3 heat leaders Belle Vue will struggle with Leicester.

Im merely pointing out that nothing between Belle Vues top 3 and Pooles , therefore if he thinks one will struggle then so would the other! Just tongue in cheek aimed at someone whose sole purpose is to wind others up

I don't think KK has his best season and i hope there is more to come from him. He has proved in the past he is better than Cook but i hope Cook has a good season for Belle Vue's sake and and for GB in the world cup.

In my opinion Fricke can be a top rider but up to to know has to prove it, Andersen has been a top rider but isn't what he was so not much to choose between them.

Kurtz is good but still needs to prove he can do it on a regular basis and Worrall is the same, both have potential.

I have high hopes for Jack holder and think he can improve a lot this season and you always need improving riders in any team, who will be the big improver in Belle Vue's team.

Sounds very wise. Why stump up the hard earned for unfinished facilities.

Apparently the new owners still haven't signed the deal with the council yet? Sounds like they're not prepared to have their pants down over the temp terrace and bogs, insisting the stadium is finished or at the very least the council pay for the temp facilities.

Exactly my point. Gordon & Morton should have done the same or, at least, told the council & stadium builders to share the cost as the build was unfinished.

Just because the new owners/managers have some financial clout, does not mean they have to pay to finish the build. A price must have been made for the finished stadium, which as everyone knows is not, so someone is cheating/robbing someone else.

Edited by IronScorpion
  • Like 1

Perhaps this is the reason the BSPA made sure Coventry got to tapes up (albeit at Leicester) just in case Belle Cue wasn't done and dusted by tapes up....? It may not be signed/sealed in time for BV to start season on time, but with Cov temporarily using Leicester, at least they are Sky compliant regards minimum 8 teams on track....