British Speedway Forum

No Frick ?

No. Off to Coventry. Lucky u

Holder could be heading north. Don't think Poole bound in 2017.

No. Off to Coventry. Lucky u

Is that just rumoured? Would that mean no King 😕

Makes me laugh people talking about how to make extra money as if things aren't viable. They paid no rent and owe the riders a fortune. It's not that the clubs unviable, its not that, it's that someone chose not to pay and has done a runner with the cash.

If the clubs really was losing money despite paying no rent then frankly it doesn't matter who many wedding, pop concerts, car boot sales and training schools you have, it's going to lose money

Edited by SCB

Rather Fricke any day of the week.

Didn't he miss 7 home meetings for Belle Vue due to it being a Friday track. I would be happy with Fricke. 9+ average is very high though.

Who would people want as our min 2 Brits in the team?

Think it would suit Chris to go there..

Edited by Starman2006

BTW just guessing st fricke going Coventry.

He lives there. His sponsor is in Coventry and wants him in Coventry so will end up there.

Yep holder seems to be heading our way with what I'm hearing. And I would love him here. He could do with a year away from poole

• Like 1

BTW just guessing st fricke going Coventry.

He lives there. His sponsor is in Coventry and wants him in Coventry so will end up there.

Yep holder seems to be heading our way with what I'm hearing. And I would love him here. He could do with a year away from poole

We'l take fricke off your hands..

Makes me laugh people talking about how to make extra money as if things aren't viable. They paid no rent and owe the riders a fortune. It's not that the clubs unviable, its not that, it's that someone chose not to pay and has done a runner with the cash.

If the clubs really was losing money despite paying no rent then frankly it doesn't matter who many wedding, pop concerts, car boot sales and training schools you have, it's going to lose money

Spot on. Not sure they done a runner with any money though, I just think they had huge debts elsewhere.

No point Holder considering bv. They have more important issues to deal with before forking out to Poole the loan fee on Holder then his wages/points money. If bv run I should imagine its a penny pinching lineup to scrape wins at home to keep the locals happy.

Perhaps he knows who the promoter is going to be??! :shock::wink:

• Like 1