British Speedway Forum

Not what i was told. But everybody to there own eh..

Not yet.. But id like to make the trip next season. Hopefully..

I wonder why...

Poole wont hold a world cup again because there is a better stadium in Manchester and Poole stadium cannot hold 7000 people anymore

Poole wont hold a world cup again and Poole stadium cannot hold 7000 people anymore

Ive just said that.. Nope H/S saw to that.. Proves you don't read posts as well.. No gurrantee that BV will get it again either. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

Poole wont hold a world cup again because there is a better stadium in Manchester and Poole stadium cannot hold 7000 people anymore

We might not hold a world cup ever again aswell. Lol

I wonder why...

I had just told you, pressed the like button by mistake, I was looking for the quote button, so I took back the "like" (cancelled it) and then pressed the quote button and replied to your post re crowds not liking the facilities at the WTC at Belle Vue.

It shouldn't do, its brand new,.

nothing to do with it being new. The stadium and track was built to be amongst the best around. No other venue in the UK comes close.

I wonder why...

You are going by what others have said. Others on here are saying the opposite.

If YOU had had a bad experience it might make more sense.

It's clear they got a lot wrong with viewing options and over zealous security.

I've seen 7000 mentioned a few times the capacity for the world cup was 10k and was completely sold out for the final. The temp stand held 4k on its own.

Ive just said that.. Nope H/S saw to that.. Proves you don't read posts as well.. No gurrantee that BV will get it again either. ;)

You said Poole will never have a world cup again i was giving the reasons why.

I've seen 7000 mentioned a few times the capacity for the world cup was 10k and was completely sold out for the final. The temp stand held 4k on its own.

Well i didn't know i was going on what others had said.

Starman I really don't understand your problem with Belle Vue's NSS. It far superior in every aspect to every other track and stadium in the country. You come across as bitter about it. Not sure why.

The track is the best by the proverbial mile with brilliant racing most of the time. The main stand is top notch. You can park right outside with no issues.

If you could be bothered to visit you would be very impressed unless you went there with the sole intention of looking for faults.

I went to the SWC and enjoyed in thoroughly. I went to the Poole A Fixture and although we lost the racing was pretty spectacular. We are lucky at Poole in that the racing is mostly very good, but the BV track is bigger and faster with loads of passing.

Stop trying to slag the place off. You haven't been there to experience the racing.

Im not slagging the place off at all, just mearly pointed out that many fans were very disgruntled with the treatment they recieved from various sources, as pointed out. But as per usual many make mountains out of mole hills.

I have no issue with the stadium, and the track has been built on the same lines as the old hyde rd, and yes the racing is very good, and so it should be.. Im also saying theres no gurrantee that they would get the WC final again. A race between them and Poland, who would win ?

Edited by Starman2006

Oh dear a tiff lol. But Shovlars right you can't slag a place off if you never been there. But this is Starman who by his own rules shouldn't be on this thread or the Coventry thread as he tells everyone to leave the Poole thread. Total plank disliked by his own fans lol

Racetrack yes, but facillity for the World cup final questionable, ask fans that attended..

You would say that, your a BV fan. But there were many fans who were very dissapointed and disgruntled with the vist. Oh and we had a 7 k plus crowd for the final in 04, so don't try and big it all up old son...

Of course you won't because we won't hold a WC final again... As for all the food and drink outlets, ask other fans who were left dissapointed with no drinks and no food and heavy handed security staff. . But they won't tell you that The feed back i got from a lot of fans is that it was an unprepared shambles.

Food outlets poor heavy handed security staff, poor.and thank you for the like.. :t:

I wonder why...

Im not slagging the place off at all, just mearly pointed out that many fans were very disgruntled with the treatment they recieved from various sources, as pointed out. But as per usual many make mountains out of mole hills.

I have no issue with the stadium, and the track has been built on the same lines as the old hyde rd, and yes the racing is very good, and so it should be.. Im also saying theres no gurrantee that they would get the WC final again. A race between them and Poland, who would win ?

If there was ever a prize for a person who envied the NSS, then your name would come out on top. I was there also for the WTC and sat in the temp seats on bend 3 and 4, the atmosphere was electric as lots of Poles made the trip and were great people to watch speedway with. Everywhere you looked faces were beaming with smiles, as we all were witnessing possibly one of the best international speedway meeting ever. My only gripe, which has already been mentioned were the porta loos. But as the seating was temp anyway what else would one expect.

You mentioned "many fans" I challenge you to name them, or are they in your imagination.

• Like 5

If there was ever a prize for a person who envied the NSS, then your name would come out on top. I was there also for the WTC and sat in the temp seats on bend 3 and 4, the atmosphere was electric as lots of Poles made the trip and were great people to watch speedway with. Everywhere you looked faces were beaming with smiles, as we all were witnessing possibly one of the best international speedway meeting ever. My only gripe, which has already been mentioned were the porta loos. But as the seating was temp anyway what else would one expect.

You mentioned "many fans" I challenge you to name them, or are they in your imagination.

I reckon his much loved boss MF has told him that, then turned away and chuckled, then he's come on here believing everything he's heard

Poole is nowhere near as good as BV, I think he's on his own believing that Poole is superior than BV..

Edited by dump that clutch
  • Like 3

Sorry wasn't having a go just your were the last to post so I used your post to make my point.

Sorry wasn't having a go just your were the last to post so I used your post to make my point.

Of course you won't because we won't hold a WC final again... As for all the food and drink outlets, ask other fans who were left dissapointed with no drinks and no food and heavy handed security staff. . But they won't tell you that The feed back i got from a lot of fans is that it was an unprepared shambles.

What as being brand new got to do with anyrhing ?

you seem to have some negative views on a track / venue you admit you've never visited ?

best track in the UK by a country mile ! !

• Like 1

Your not slagging the place off!! one of the funniest things you have said and there have been quite a few!! The only person making mountains out of molehills is you and i can't find any evidence of any molehill.

You have time and time again shown how jealous and bitter you are of the Belle Vue track and never give it the praise it deserves.

• Like 6