British Speedway Forum

The SWC staged at Belle Vue was possibly the best meeting ive attended since the 80s ,

the atmosphere , the view ( First bend ) , the racing . Everything top class

Taking aside the problems on opening night , i would have thought any real speedway fan who managed

To attend a meeting at the NSS last year , would have enoyed the experience ? ,

Your not slagging the place off!! one of the funniest things you have said and there have been quite a few!! The only person making mountains out of molehills is you and i can't find any evidence of any molehill.

You have time and time again shown how jealous and bitter you are of the Belle Vue track and never give it the praise it deserves.

This ! ^^^^

Starman I really don't understand your problem with Belle Vue's NSS. It far superior in every aspect to every other track and stadium in the country. You come across as bitter about it. Not sure why.

The track is the best by the proverbial mile with brilliant racing most of the time. The main stand is top notch. You can park right outside with no issues.

If you could be bothered to visit you would be very impressed unless you went there with the sole intention of looking for faults.

I went to the SWC and enjoyed in thoroughly. I went to the Poole A Fixture and although we lost the racing was pretty spectacular. We are lucky at Poole in that the racing is mostly very good, but the BV track is bigger and faster with loads of passing.

Stop trying to slag the place off. You haven't been there to experience the racing.

Well said SS , its not a question of who's track is better than who's ,

The NSS is a great speedway track / venue , as is Wimbourne Road ,

And hopefully Swindons new venture .

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 1

starman has slagged off nss since day one I'm afraid don't understand why poole stadium can't compare to it the main stand should have been pulled down 20 years ago and rebuilt the track is fine

I also see in the star this week that gorden pairman is interested in the promotion at belle vue

• Like 1

starman has slagged off nss since day one I'm afraid don't understand why poole stadium can't compare to it the main stand should have been pulled down 20 years ago and rebuilt the track is fine

I also see in the star this week that gorden pairman is interested in the promotion at belle vue

Poole stadium is tired and the track is sh!t! The whole place could do a face lift anyway back to BV there stadium is by far the best I have visited and the track is awesome so quick if the right promotion gets in there the place will rock potential there but needs the right backing.

• Like 4

Great to see Gordon Pairman mentioned in the race to take over Belle Vue. I wonder if Lemo will be back . I have heard that it could be ex Birmingham and Sheffield manager Jack Lee could be in the frame.We will have to wait and see.

Trouble with the main stand at Poole, is who is going to pay for it? The greyhounds won't cos they don't use it. Which would mean the promotion would have to?

I remember Poole fans talking to Jason Crump about having proper seats in the stand and that was in 1995!

Anyway back to BV, definitely best race track.

• Like 2

Poole stadium is tired and the track is sh!t! The whole place could do a face lift anyway back to BV there stadium is by far the best I have visited and the track is awesome so quick if the right promotion gets in there the place will rock potential there but needs the right backing.

Always enoyed my visits to Poole , admittedly ive not been for some time , but racing usually looks good on TV

Edited by WestGorton1884

Always enoyed my visits to Poole , admittedly ive not been for some time , but racing is usually good on TV

Got to agree. Always enjoy my visits to Poole.

• Like 2

I'v been twice whilst on holiday in Dorset, I'v always found the fans friendly, the meetings enjoyable and luckily for me, the weather was great also.

So next time I'm in Dorset (not 2017 though) I will post on here the date and hopefully meet up with Starman, you will find that I am a friendly likable person, and we can have a good chin wag about all things Poole and Belle Vue.

• Like 1

I tend to go down with the tent and spend a couple of days, agree with others above, always enjoy the trips, fans are friendly good away trip.

• Like 1

I'm afraid don't understand why poole stadium can't compare to it the main stand should have been pulled down 20 years ago and rebuilt the track is fine

I'm totally Meh towards the Poole track, they only prepare it well when Sky visit.

I see that the accounts for Belle Vue Speedway Limited are marked as being overdue.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06012405

So there is Belle Vue Speedway Limited, Belle Vue Speedway Manchester Limited, BVA Holdings Limited, Belle Vue Academy Limited and BV Arena Limited.

Wow, it's a complicated job putting on a few speedway races.

:unsure:

I'm totally Meh towards the Poole track, they only prepare it well when Sky visit.

That is not true, you never go so how would you know.

• Like 2

That is not true, you never go so how would you know.

He even said he has only been twice.

More nonsense from the forums doom and gloom merchant.

Poole track was poor early part of last season it had a revamp middle season fine after that thank you very much

Poole track was poor early part of last season it had a revamp middle season fine after that thank you very much

I wouldn't take his comments seriously, he has a hatred of everything Poole and as Stevebrum said he has only been twice yet that doesn't stop him from saying the track is only well prepared for Sky meetings!!

• Like 1