British Speedway Forum

George as been terrific this winter making sure we are not left to far behind

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

Ideally , I'd prefer riders to score well home and away ........_ :lol:

Thats the ideal! But if you can't gte that give me a rider that score 9 and 1 over a rider that score 5 and 5. I want to win at home! And the riders only has to have 3 rides away from home too so his average will likely go up based on that bias.

Also lets not forget that Joes scoring got better and better at home last season so he's better value than before. His PL average is also lower than his converted EL would have been too. Just an all round bargain for BV IMO.

Plus as a rider I like young Joes style, I think he's got something good going on there.

Edited by SCB

Thats the ideal! But if you can't gte that give me a rider that score 9 and 1 over a rider that score 5 and 5. I want to win at home! And the riders only has to have 3 rides away from home too so his average will likely go up based on that bias.

Also lets not forget that Joes scoring got better and better at home last season so he's better value than before. His PL average is always lower than his converted EL would have been too. Just an all round bargain for BV IMO.

Plus as a rider I like young Joes style, I think he's got something good going on there.

it's not often, but this time I totally agree with you. Joe is brill round the NSS, away! he will get better in time.

1/ Zagar 10.47

2/Berge 6.90

3/S.Worrall 8.47

4/ 6.97

5/ Cook. 9.83

6/ Jacobs. 5.36

7/ 2.00

?????

if Lemo is not returning .Get Jack Lee in he knows the ropes is Belle Vue through and through ,plus a friend of George Carrswell

Who has said that Mark Lemon is not returning, hope Jack Lee does not get involved, he screwed things up at Sheffield when team manager there.

I hope Mark does return, he did a good job

• Like 3

Who has said that Mark Lemon is not returning, hope Jack Lee does not get involved, he screwed things up at Sheffield when team manager there.

I can't see any reason why mark won't be belle vue team manager he knows the place like the back of his hand

New promotion may mean new ideas .... personally I hope Mark is involved

Not sure if Zagar will return but if he does then Zagar, Cook, Fricke , S.Worrall and Jacobs looks a very strong start to the team building, not sure what would be left though

• Like 1

Not sure if Zagar will return but if he does then Zagar, Cook, Fricke , S.Worrall and Jacobs looks a very strong start to the team building, not sure what would be left though

Strong top 5

That would leave 5.95 on two remaining places

Edited by WestGorton1884

Strong top 5

That would leave 5.95 on two remaining places

which leaves Bewley and a 2 pointer to fit....
  • Like 1

like you say good top five not many left for the reserves may be worth taking a chance
  • Like 1

with bewley and smith both riding for flashgow . i don see flashgow letting both riders join belle vue . jusy my thoughts .

with bewley and smith both riding for flashgow . i don see flashgow letting both riders join belle vue . jusy my thoughts .

We own Bewley so they haven't got a choice regarding him.

Smith on other hand is a Glasgow asset so could stop us using him yes

• Like 1

Who has said Lemon is not returning?

Personally I feel he fits the role at BV perfectly and did a great job he is a goo manager.

• Like 2

When Lemo was on the phone to Poole fans at their Game Show quiz night last week (It was the 'Phone a friend' round), he sounded pretty confident - without being able to say too much at the time!! ;-)

Edited by Skidder1