British Speedway Forum

They are making stupid rules. Last year I saw at least 3 riders that were excluded for not going round the track and coming towards the tapes or coming across the centre green. what they should have done is stop a lot of the "gardening" when they get there, Don't know what but a lot of it should be cut out

That particular rule was brought in to protect the staff/volunteers that need to be on the centre green (centre greens are available in other colours)

If that's true, great choice to have around

If Machin is involved that is great.But iof Lemo is not back it could be Jack Lee big friend of Machin, heard it might be Jim Lynch no please not him .

If Machin is involved that is great.But iof Lemo is not back it could be Jack Lee big friend of Machin, heard it might be Jim Lynch no please not him .

Don't listen to people on the Facebook page. It's all bollox. Jim lynch is not the manager

• Like 1

I heard machin

Last seen leaving Beaumont Park, sometime in August??

• Like 1

That particular rule was brought in to protect the staff/volunteers that need to be on the centre green (centre greens are available in other colours)

Exactly. The rule is a sensible reaction to a near serious incident when a track worker/ medic, I think at Peterborough, was nearly seriously injured. Bikes are made to ride on shale, not grass, when they also become difficult to steer like on ice. Get out earlier and safer, rather than risk others wellbeing.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 2

Don't listen to people on the Facebook page. It's all bollox. Jim lynch is not the manager

So Phil the Ace you do know more than anyone ,why dont we get to find out it must all be sorted,but the ordinary fan s are kept in the dark still

So Phil the Ace you do know more than anyone ,why dont we get to find out it must all be sorted,but the ordinary fan s are kept in the dark still

It will be released when it's released.

• Like 2

So is it Jack Lee come on Phil . I wanted to come to the quiz night but have to work till ten.I could have got you under a spot light to find out.When Mark was missing Jack Lee stepped in so he must be favorite if Lemo is not coming back.

So is it Jack Lee come on Phil . I wanted to come to the quiz night but have to work till ten.I could have got you under a spot light to find out.When Mark was missing Jack Lee stepped in so he must be favorite if Lemo is not coming back.

Personally I think lemo will be TM but if not then jack lee is obvious choice

• Like 1

Exactly. The rule is a sensible reaction to a near serious incident when a track worker/ medic, I think at Peterborough, was nearly seriously injured. Bikes are made to ride on shale, not grass, when they also become difficult to steer like on ice. Get out earlier and safer, rather than risk others wellbeing.

Why are they even going the wrong way anyway? They only need to be on the track and going towards the start!!

• Like 1

Well done to Max on winning the Aussie under 21 final with a 6 ride unbeaten performance.

• Like 6

with just over a month till the new season if this aint sorted soon it should be held of till next year

very poor situation for belle vue speedway and another embarassment for british speedway

it was clear and well known before the end of last season there were problems so why is it still draging on

with just over a month till the new season if this aint sorted soon it should be held of till next year

very poor situation for belle vue speedway and another embarassment for british speedway

it was clear and well known before the end of last season there were problems so why is it still draging on

Stop panicking. We are racing this season, things are being planned behind the scenes, just because there's no news doesn't mean they are not doing anything. The new promotion has a deal with MCC it's now sorting out lose ends, riders have been spoken too. Obviously this isn't the ideal preparation for a season but for this season it's what we have to deal with. The main thing is we have new owners and will race THIS season at the NSS. Patience is required that's all.

• Like 6

1/ Max Fricke 9.92

2/ Stefan Neilsen 5.53

3/ Steve Worrall 8.47

4/ Ritchie Worrall 8.49

5/ Craig Cook 9.83

6/ Joe Jacobs 5.36

7/. 2.00

???

Edited by WestGorton1884