British Speedway Forum

Rory Schlein is one of the so called Bargain riders as he has an average that is obtainable where as most have over inflated averages where most riders will drop a point or two. If he can stay injury free and avoid doubling up clashes (think Wolves get priority any way) then he will be a great signing to make a powerful top four.

Never fear, Sudden Sam has had his knee fixed. He'll be good to go by mid summer :)

Looking at some of the names in the top level h could certainly do a job as a reserve or second string.

Rory Schlein is one of the so called Bargain riders as he has an average that is obtainable where as most have over inflated averages where most riders will drop a point or two. If he can stay injury free and avoid doubling up clashes (think Wolves get priority any way) then he will be a great signing to make a powerful top four.

Looking at some of the names in the top level h could certainly do a job as a reserve or second string.

Think that Rory is a big risk IMO

Edited by FAST GATER

Think Rory probably comes into the thoughts of CVS/Adams as can be seen by the amount of guest bookings he has received in the past for Wolves.Think its only him having a fairly high average in years gone by(and of course his injuries)that has prevented him already being at Monmore at some stage of his career.

It would be a cause for concern with the doubling up,as we already have three riders doing the same thing.

Also,,Rory knows better than anyone else wether his body can take the strain of riding in both leagues,or him cutting down on his workload.

• Like 2

Think Rory probably comes into the thoughts of CVS/Adams as can be seen by the amount of guest bookings he has received in the past for Wolves.Think its only him having a fairly high average in years gone by(and of course his injuries)that has prevented him already being at Monmore at some stage of his career.

It would be a cause for concern with the doubling up,as we already have three riders doing the same thing.

Also,,Rory knows better than anyone else wether his body can take the strain of riding in both leagues,or him cutting down on his workload.

Not too sure if he has ever been in the first bracket which is more like Bomber, Nicholls or Bridger who nearly signed before but have never done it apart from regular guest appearances.'

Most team's will feature four or five riders doubling up just like last year most had four. If he isn't riding abroad then 50 or so meetings shouldn't be a problem to a rider who has guested for virtually everyone in recent years due to a low average.

As he is owned by a Premiership club I think Wolves do get first call, if not Thursday's are going to be a problem.

He has had some very good rides at Monmore Green including one maximum when he was in a class of his own that night but overall he is a decent seven point rider and would be a good signing but I still prefer the thought of Patrick Hansen or Tobiasz Musielak as stable and potential improves.

Skornicki and Greaves complete the team. It's a bloody good team too - at home at least. Bottom 3 a bit suspect away from home.

Can someone explain why if Skornickis last average was 6.14 why his average is 7.22 and not 8.59?

Edited by SCB

a poor team overall IMO. Very weak reserves and Howarth and skornicki in top 5 is poor

Edited by hair

a poor team overall IMO. Very weak reserves and Howarth and skornicki in top 5 is poor

Are u aware of the points limit?

Good hl trio, solid 2nd strings, clegg will go fine At reserve. Be very surprised

If they dint make the playoffs.

• Like 2

Are u aware of the points limit?

Good hl trio, solid 2nd strings, clegg will go fine At reserve. Be very surprised

If they dint make the playoffs.

In Adam we have an experienced head and natural team player required in a long season. People can underestimate him but Wolves fans know he can deliever when required.

Greaves has struggled in the EL previously when he was far too inexperienced. Hopefully this year he will benefit from that.

I don't rate Greaves at all but he is more experienced than other number sevens and should score points. Play Off certainties and could well finish top of the pile.

Rory Schlein is on his way to Wolves. Heard from a reliable source. I am telling you the truth. This is not a joke.

:rolleyes: Did you mean the football team?! :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Wolves have a good top 5 depending on what kind of season Kyle & Adam have. They have the strongest top 3. However I think they have left themselves weak at reserve with Clegg & Greaves, esp away from home.

Rory Schlein is on his way to Wolves. Heard from a reliable source. I am telling you the truth. This is not a joke.

I would tell Monster Daz or one of your other aliases you use as a "reliable source" they need to guess harder.

• Like 2

Skornicki and Greaves complete the team. It's a bloody good team too - at home at least. Bottom 3 a bit suspect away from home.

Can someone explain why if Skornickis last average was 6.14 why his average is 7.22 and not 8.59?

CVS confirmed his average was reassessed but didn't say why.

I'm happy it's Adam and when you look at other possible combinations and riders available to me if sics no brainer.

yet to be convinced by Greaves and I agree away from home an iffy bottom 3.

We all knew it was total nonsense and thankfully it's been confirmed. Thanks Daz.

• Like 1

Doesn't look a great team until you look at it in comparison to the other teams and suddenly we look one of the strongest. Much will depend on whether the reserves can hold their own against their equivalents in other teams. But if Thorsell and Masters continue their improvement I would be hopeful of another successful season

• Like 1