British Speedway Forum

Why not mention it? If another 1061 bsf members chip in 20p each that's another £210+. I'm sure howarth would be well chuffed.

I certainly won't advertise another fund raising effort for an injured wolves rider if this is the sort of thanks I get.

Last October was brilliant, not a classic cup final, that's the way two legged cup meetings can go, but I really enjoyed the win on the night.

I'm sorry you see my opinion as derogatory, I've ALWAYS held the same opinions about wolves, trust me it's not just since last October, lol!

But you didn't mention about other people donating, just that the Wolves Facebook page has 1000+ members and equating it to 20p each with accompanying 'impressive!'. If that is you advertising something it's a very strange way to go about it. Each to their own I guess.

So why are you so 'opinionated' about everything Wolves then from all those years?

How boring that the Belle Vue troll is still trying to take over the Wolves thread.

That's why I mentioned it on here, there's a chance some bsf users who don't use Facebook might now donate.

It is impressive if all 1061 members donated, don't you agree? I think so anyway.

I don't have opinions about 'everything wolves' but some wolves fans become abusive when they don't accept that I am entitled to an opinion and they usually become abusive with personal insults.

if that's what you truly believe then I suggest you try making your posts clearer as it can easily be read in a different way. The joys of the written word....

Hmmm the right to an opinion works both ways

• Like 1

As a matter of interest why did you think it was sarcastic?

Sadly my opinions, which are backed up with reasons, are often met with personal abuse and/or childish replies which spoils the discussion to the point other users get upset.

I've just noticed I've been called a liar on the poole2017 thread so at some point I'm going to have to go through and quote the relevant posts to put the record straight. If the forum was moderated efficiently this sort of stuff just wouldn't be necessary.

Shame really.

As I said the joys of the written word - the use of the words 'nearly' and 'impressive!' give that impression in your original post without any reference to promoting or advertising it on here which you then use in your further posts.

Strange that Adams is going on holiday for 2 weeks in the speedway season.

I agree, it looks like even he is giving up on the sport :/

I agree, it looks like even he is giving up on the sport :/

Doctor's orders?

Doctor's orders?

Maybe, but in years gone by, he would have ignored any doctor who told him to walk away from his beloved speedway!!

He did say it's only his 5/6th week off during the speedway season in 38 years!

• Like 1

Think he's 70 next birthday,old father time catches up with everyone.

Edited by Tommy Sweetman
  • Like 1

Think he's 70 next birthday,old father time catches up with everyone.

He's not celebrating that is he?
  • Like 1

Not sure he celebrates​ anything.

Edited by Tommy Sweetman
  • Like 1

Thought the interview on bt with Adams about him going on holiday was amateur hour. Why discuss a holiday? A manager having two weeks off in the season is not really something to broadcast. A better question would gave been to ask him why he thought the bv track was inconsistent. Looked ok to me.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

name=]&quot]]

Not sure he celebrates​ anything.

Sure he does in his own special way haha 😁 Edited by Trees