British Speedway Forum

I take it you have seen both riders on several occasions?

Clegg's 2017 team building (2016 PL) average is 3.90, I think. Certainly lower than his 2016 EL average.

Yes i have seen them both ride a few times. Edited by foreverblue

The one thing Klindt can do, when he's not hitting the tapes, is gate and that ability, together with speed to the first bend, has always been the main point of difference between the EL & PL. I'm not keen on him being in the team myself but if they get it right then when he goes up into the main body a rider of equal standing will drop to reserve to replace him. No one has really shown their hand with reserve picks yet, everyone seems to be sorting the top 5 and then a case of 'who fits?'. Some will go with 2 pointers, Klindt v 2 pointers, even he can't cock that up can he? :P

4.34 for Headinbra last season isn't it Col or am I reading it wrong again? :unsure:

Clegg Max Edinburgh 4.34... I had 3.9 in my head from somewhere.

• Like 1

Clegg Max Edinburgh 4.34... I had 3.9 in my head from somewhere.

That'll be Klindt's average off the inside gates ;):D

deleted.

Wiser thoughts quickly prevailed there, I suspect!

That'll be Klindt's average off the inside gates ;):D

Put some form on, then!

It was from here - http://www.speedwaygb.co/files/downloads/pl16_issue_33.pdf but it was 3.6 not 3.9. Must have had a stunning last month for the Monarchs.

He finished on 4.04 and will be the number seven for Wolves without doubt and as long as he sorts out his Visa, Sam Masters will be back on 8.88 to join Freddie and Jacob from the title winning team that finished the season.

That means there would be 17.11 left for the last three. Nicolai Klindt at 5.42 would be a bargain but may be tempted elsewhere but Tobiasz Museilak on 6.34 would be a good second string and still leave 10.77 for the final two which could be a 3.00 reserve and a solid second string like Adam Skornicki if he is reassessed around seven meaning the other reserve could be Matt Williamson 3.76

1 Fredrik Lindgren 10.09

2 Tobiasz Museilak 6.34

3 Sam Masters 8.88

4 Adam Skornicki 7.00

5 Jacob Thorssell 9.88

6 Matt Williamson 3.76

7 Max Clegg 4.04

Both Freddie and Tobiasz are riding for the same Polish team (Rybnik) so could fly in from Katowice and with Adam not riding in Poland but living in Poznan could fly in together with Jacob (Zielona Gora) or Sam ((Rawicz) from Bydgoszcz on the Monday morning. Adam would be a gamble and averages will go down, but he is a good team man and after a few years running Leszno, he knows Tobiasz well and would be a good mentor to have on hand.

• Like 1

He finished on 4.04 and will be the number seven for Wolves without doubt and as long as he sorts out his Visa, Sam Masters will be back on 8.88 to join Freddie and Jacob from the title winning team that finished the season.

That means there would be 17.11 left for the last three. Nicolai Klindt at 5.42 would be a bargain but may be tempted elsewhere but Tobiasz Museilak on 6.34 would be a good second string and still leave 10.77 for the final two which could be a 3.00 reserve and a solid second string like Adam Skornicki if he is reassessed around seven meaning the other reserve could be Matt Williamson 3.76

1 Fredrik Lindgren 10.09

2 Tobiasz Museilak 6.34

3 Sam Masters 8.88

4 Adam Skornicki 7.00

5 Jacob Thorssell 9.88

6 Matt Williamson 3.76

7 Max Clegg 4.04

Both Freddie and Tobiasz are riding for the same Polish team (Rybnik) so could fly in from Katowice and with Adam not riding in Poland but living in Poznan could fly in together with Jacob (Zielona Gora) or Sam ((Rawicz) from Bydgoszcz on the Monday morning. Adam would be a gamble and averages will go down, but he is a good team man and after a few years running Leszno, he knows Tobiasz well and would be a good mentor to have on hand.

I must be having a brain fade as the BSPA site has Clegg on 4.34. I know I've seen 4.04 a while back. What have I missed?

http://www.speedwaygb.co/files/downloads/pl16_issue_final_1.pdf

Edited by Wolfsbane

Wrong. Live in Belgravia, London

For people like myself who live in Belgravia a £20 note is like £1 to us.

Anyway I am not going to argue with you I was only saying Gater was right on this occasion.

so who was you supposed to be posting this one up..... talk about trying to big yourself up.. bloody muppet

little slip up there boy.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 2

I must be having a brain fade as the BSPA site has Clegg on 4.34. I know I've seen 4.04 a while back. What have I missed?

No idea where 4.04 was plucked from. 4.15 was his irrelevant 2016 EL average so it is not even that.

Klindt.....why Klindt.I liked the lad when he rode for us but I've seen him ride since i think he is very poor.If he gates,of which these days he doesn't seem to,he can generate speed,but surely there are better options out there.Is Proctor fit? ,Skorka would be less a gamble than Klindt.

At least we've avoided the Play Off Kenny bullet, if it was ever aimed in our direction :wink:

• Like 1

......like Adam Skornicki if he is reassessed around seven.....

Skornicki isn't eligible for a reduction. He's only missed 2 seasons.