British Speedway Forum

Without going through the 2016 predictions, I'm pretty sure you and lots more had Wolves down as cannon fodder.

Yep,he had us for fighting for the wooden spoon with Leicester.

The same all boring BS from Shovlar every season.

• Like 2

You won last year by fate. (You win the league once every 7 years).

Maths not your strong point either is it?

If you want to go down the 'fate' route, we're due to win this year... last year wasn't supposed to happen :)

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 2

Wolves will struggle. Weak reserves. Skornicki is a gamble after 2 years out. Howarth was hit and miss as a reserve last season.

CVS wouldn't give you an honest answer. CVS isn't going to say we wanted Schlein but ended up with Skornicki is he now.

Your not a Poole fan. All you ever do is put our team down. Our team is better than anyone else's only KL could challenge us.

No they will be top 4...........and maybe bring in a gp rider at the right time.

Oh and foreverblue is a diehard Poole fan.....................what he isnt is a blue tint and is actually intelligent and sensible enough to have a discussion unlike the 3 of you that continually drag the name of Poole speedway down on this forum.

When you say 'our team' is that Poole or Swindon as you change teams quite a bit.

NIce to see the Wolves thread ruined by the likes of you and Shovlar

You last won the league in 2009 before this year.

I know what you mean though should have put this year instead of last year.

Clearly you don't know what I mean.

Wolves have won the league in 91,96,02,09 and then 16. As said, if you are referring to 'fate' we were a year early.

Like you seem to be saying about every other team other than Poole. Predictably dull response.

Sorry that my response is dull. I don't rate the Wolves team at all and think they will just about make top four. The reserves are desperately weak and liable to be there all season. Greaves and Clegg will be cannon fodder away from Monmore. Howarth didn't kick on at all last year and Skornicki should have stayed retired.

Unless there are changes this team will be nowhere near retaining the title. Three stronger teams already announced in Poole, Rye House and Kings Lynn. If Coventry do run they will be battling with Wolves for 4th spot. (Obviously BV and Leicester teams are not yet announced)

• Like 1

No they will be top 4...........and maybe bring in a gp rider at the right time.

Oh and foreverblue is a diehard Poole fan.....................what he isnt is a blue tint and is actually intelligent and sensible enough to have a discussion unlike the 3 of you that continually drag the name of Poole speedway down on this forum.

When you say 'our team' is that Poole or Swindon as you change teams quite a bit.

NIce to see the Wolves thread ruined by the likes of you and Shovlar

I don't think Gater 1 knows what team he supports it used to be Peterborough in his Kenny Bjerre lover days!

• Like 3

I don't think Gater 1 knows what team he supports it used to be Peterborough in his Kenny Bjerre lover days!

Think about the connection of the clubs it is supposed to have supported and claimed to attend. The information it used to have access to.

Edited by A ORLOV

Sorry that my response is dull. I don't rate the Wolves team at all and think they will just about make top four. The reserves are desperately weak and liable to be there all season. Greaves and Clegg will be cannon fodder away from Monmore. Howarth didn't kick on at all last year and Skornicki should have stayed retired.

Unless there are changes this team will be nowhere near retaining the title. Three stronger teams already announced in Poole, Rye House and Kings Lynn. If Coventry do run they will be battling with Wolves for 4th spot. (Obviously BV and Leicester teams are not yet announced)

you had us down as fodder last year and we all know how that turned out. Your posts regards Wolves are getting predictable and that's why it's dull.

on paper it's easy to see why this will be a rated top 4 team.

Don't worry it isn't dull its just truthful.

Something sadly your posts lack , truth wise I meant.

Apparently Schlein was due to sign. :rofl:

CVS wouldn't give you an honest answer. CVS isn't going to say we wanted Schlein but ended up with Skornicki is he now.

Well we can't rely on you to give us a honest answer, you never know which alias to use on a daily basis can you Daz?

Most people with common sense knew it would be Adam.

you had us down as fodder last year and we all know how that turned out. Your posts regards Wolves are getting predictable and that's why it's dull.

on paper it's easy to see why this will be a rated top 4 team.

Something sadly your posts lack , truth wise I meant.

Apparently Schlein was due to sign. :rofl:

Well we can't rely on you to give us a honest answer, you never know which alias to use on a daily basis can you Daz?

Most people with common sense knew it would be Adam.

You know what you get with Shovlar its boring and predictable.

Blatantly obvious Wolves are one of the strongest teams this season............trolls only post for a reaction.

Anyways if certain Poole fans are so blinkered to only see that one side can win, it could hopefully turn out to be the biggest choke ever from Poole since................................2016

Don't send him this way FB, he's all yours.........

I'm glad you signed Skornicki instead of Schlein. You are much weaker that way.

If you knew it was Adam then why did everyone say they wouldn't be surprised if Schlein signed. EXACTLY!

Saying you wouldn't be surprised if Schlein signs isn't the same as saying he is a certainty to sign, i tell you the truth!

Don't send him this way FB, he's all yours.........

He is the one nobody wants!

• Like 1

I'm glad you signed Skornicki instead of Schlein. You are much weaker that way.

If you knew it was Adam then why did everyone say they wouldn't be surprised if Schlein signed. EXACTLY!

Most ASSUMED it was Adam, there is a difference to "I know something you don't".

As it turned out you didn't. Quel dommage Daz.

• Like 1

Good to see Adam back , if we can get him to half the rider he was when he got injured in 2014 wolves will have a really good season

• Like 2

Good to see Adam back , if we can get him to half the rider he was when he got injured in 2014 wolves will have a really good season

Sorry not allowed, Poole mafia say so. :D

• Like 5

I do worry about Greaves, his average is from a full season last season as reserve in PL so shows where he is at,he needs to stay on his bike for a start but wonder whether he can kick on, time will tell I guess