British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

I just think that he can't ride Leicester. Can't recall him doing any good in the past and when I heard that he had signed I said to anyone who was interested that he would struggle to be the heat leader required. When he signed he said he was delighted to become a Lion and he looked forward to having a good season. Practicing on the track is all well and good but having 3 other riders all seeking the best lines is not the same a flying around on your own.

I'm not one to criticise riders but he isn't doing too well on away tracks either. I've got no issue with riders having bad spells and coming last just so long as it is Just a bad spell. Danny seems to have a lot of taps exclusions and pulling up issues which makes me wonder. He just doesn't look happy but, time will tell !

he has a first class spanner man at Foxhall (morning bruv )

Out of interest does he have a different guy on the spanners at Leicester?

Out of interest does he have a different guy on the spanners at Leicester?

And his Ippo away matches?

Yes - but my comment wasnt meant to imply anything untoward there

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Danny King has always gone through good spells and bad spells. You just need to hopwnthe good spells last as long as possible.

You could accuse several riders of manipulating their average.But can't prove it......I'm sure its done .King is way better than his average suggests in the Prem !!! .

I'm sure he will kick on soon.Holder is picking up in his last 2 meetings.His ave must be up to a 7 now....I'm sure if Holder was at Poole this would of been mentioned.

Part of speedway.

Danny King has always gone through good spells and bad spells. You just need to hopwnthe good spells last as long as possible.

This would suggest that he is in fact an average 3rd heat leader in this league then. Its not a lot of use having long spells of being inconsistent.

Current averages would suggest the Lions will have some points to play with when the new gsas come into force ? Woul it be possible to sign someone like ? Richie Worrall and replace an unfortunate Danny Ayres and be legal ( ie: 2 riders who have been NL in Bates and King ?? )

Lions will need to further strengthen if they are to stay in touch with the rest of the League I feel ....

Cheers

When changes are made I think that it will be King and Bjerre that gets replaced I don't think it will happen for Monday but maybe for the next meeting

Current averages would suggest the Lions will have some points to play with when the new gsas come into force ? Woul it be possible to sign someone like ? Richie Worrall and replace an unfortunate Danny Ayres and be legal ( ie: 2 riders who have been NL in Bates and King ?? )

Lions will need to further strengthen if they are to stay in touch with the rest of the League I feel ....

Cheers

Don't all BPL teams have to have one British BNL rider at reserve?

Don't all BPL teams have to have one British BNL rider at reserve?

No.

2 riders have to have come from the NL.

When changes are made I think that it will be King and Bjerre that gets replaced I don't think it will happen for Monday but maybe for the next meeting

You seem to be "in the know" flagrag but how can the management be so quick to discard riders? We've had seven matches!! Bjerre's only ridden a handful of meetings for us, and King hasn't had the best of starts to his season but he has shown in the past what he's capable of. How can we ever expect to get a team to gel together when it seems we have a different seven turn up at every meeting!!

Maybe we need to make changes but perhaps we should be looking at someone who doesn't ride a bike?

I think they need to change the manager first before the riders.

Leicester have a busy June with lots of home meetings that they cannot afford to lose so King and Bjerre need to step up and score the points that they are capable of doing so.

Trust me posters on here are not the only people that have noticed certain errors being made with tactical changes and fans have commented that they have gone from honest say what you mean Norrie To Mr Nice Guy and never mind try again Jim.