British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

Can I just made it clear that me & Lion tamer are two different people.

Are we / you ???? 😂

Edited by Lion tamer
  • Like 2

He is coming with the full support of Torun and PZM it has been agreed that until the end of the season the U.K. will come first to help try get his confidence back and that he will only ride for Torun when Scores improve.

He is coming with the full support of Torun and PZM it has been agreed that until the end of the season the U.K. will come first to help try get his confidence back and that he will only ride for Torun when Scores improve.

can't see the agreement lasting too long but great news for Leicester and the Premiership.

can't see the agreement lasting too long but great news for Leicester and the Premiership.

Is it?!?

Garrity gets dropped for an out of form Pole who's only there for training purposes.

Not sure that's what the British league needs at all

• Like 1

Is it?!?

Garrity gets dropped for an out of form Pole who's only there for training purposes.

That could be an issue, especially if he does improve then get called back all the time.

Are we / you ???? 😂

I'm not sure myself now tbh lol

Oh ffs bloody technology!

Edited by Liontamer
  • Like 1

Brilliant, an out of form young Brit dropped for an our of form Pole who the Poles don't want. And we wonder why we get spat out the back in the SWC. I could understand if it was someone better, but is it?

Edited by SCB

Is it?!?

We get to see a highly rated rider that's why.

I for one will be travelling to watch him.

I don't think it's a bad move - lets face it we were getting nowhere with r/r for garrity

Think in our current position we haven't got a lot to lose, if it works its a great signing, and if not,we'll still be bottom, surly worth a gamble

Excellent replacement for Garrity.

Well done Leicester, I hope he is a success for you..

• Like 1

We get to see a highly rated rider that's why.

I for one will be travelling to watch him.

While i thought it was good to see him over here i didn't know he was so out of form.And it does take the p*ss out of our league when Torun and the PZM said its ok for him to come basically to get his confidence and form back.And when he is back to where he should be he will toddle off back to Poland because Torun and the PZM will demand it.

Well done Leicester.

Patel will hopefully step Leicester in the right dir cation.

The problem with Garrity is he is injured and looks like not being available until end of August so by then Leicester will likely have completed most of their meetings and RR just won't work so a replacement needs to be brought in.

In all honesty this is the best option other choices would be Ed K or maybe someone like Peter Ljung or Ramus Jensen