British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

Graversen announced at Somerset

Along with Paddy and Starke too by the looks of things? Be interesting to see who our number 1 is now, was expecting it to be Houggard again!

Chris Holder anybody? I'd love that, but suspect he'll be at Kings Lynn

Are there any decent riders left for Leicester to sign? :unsure:

Are there any decent riders left for Leicester to sign? :unsure:

Still plenty, that I could see riding for Leicester that in some combination could make a good septet:

Kylmakorpi, Nilsonn, Summers, Lawson, Wozniak, Thomsen, Auty, Schlein, Ostergaard, Palm-toft, Ludvig Lindgren (and then plenty of 2/3 pointers should they be needed for team building). This avoiding riders that are more than likely going to ride for Belle Vue or Kings Lynn

• Like 3

Wolves and KL to complete, then see what's left for Leicester presuming Belle Vue will be OK and have their 7 already lined up. Then a case of seeing which of those left over actually want to be with Leicester ( or don't have any options left).

Would Leicester have been better going into Division 2 and building a team to compete for promotion, develop more of an asset base and also re-employ Mr Graversen? Or should they carry on up the Khyber?

Wolves and KL to complete, then see what's left for Leicester presuming Belle Vue will be OK and have their 7 already lined up. Then a case of seeing which of those left over actually want to be with Leicester ( or don't have any options left).

Would Leicester have been better going into Division 2 and building a team to compete for promotion, develop more of an asset base and also re-employ Mr Graversen? Or should they carry on up the Khyber?

Carry on up the Khyber may well provide no less of a laugh than following Leicester at this rate

Carry on up the Khyber may well provide no less of a laugh than following Leicester at this rate

So having lost out to Sumzet in the race to sign Gravesen, who should the attention now turn to?

Good few riders still unattached this year you can still build a very competitive side eg.

Nilsson

Kylmakorpi

Wosniak

Lawson

Auty

Davis

2 pointer

would do well in this years league plus a good few other riders who would fit in to suite.

I m o a better team than last year is still possible in a much weaker league.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 1

Your assuming that Leicester don't already have a team in place. Just because it hasn't been announced doesn't mean anything.

Edited by nightshift
  • Like 2

Your assuming that Leicester don't already have a team in place. Just because it hasn't been announced doesn't mean anything.

Hope your team has already signed but the truth is signed or not the team i mentioned are among the best that are still unsigned/declaired unless you have Holder in the bag.

PS i am not sure if you took my post as a dig it was not just looking on the positive side.Seeing as both are clubs are in the same boat.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 2

Crap PR and I bet the ST sales are going really well.

It is well time things where sorted out now, can't for one moment see why all those concerned are dragging thier heels and letting he fans know what is what. Unless DH is givving them all a hard time. Would not be at all suprised at that.

Bet he is walking around with the stadium keys on a string around his neck. For what he has done to the club he wants a bit more than a bunch of keys there.

Hasn't Buster been away on hols?! Should think he deserves at least a short break after all the sorting out he's involved in!!

• Like 2