1. Kim Nilsson 9.63

2. Kylmakorpi 9.35

3. Sedgeman 7.60

4. Schlein 7.17

5. Auty 7.01

6. MPT 6.98

7. JPB 2.00

TOTAL 49.74

Like this too. Prefer Ludde in there somewhere though, as he was excellent for us & is keen to continue.

Why am I not surprised that you know that.

Who's got a small Penis lmfao wtf did I read

• Like 2

looking at the provisional fixture list it appears Coventry will ride on Fridays leaving less than 24 hours for Leicester to prepare a race track, How do you think this will affect the product being offered

How about

1. Kim Nilsson 9.63

2. Kylmakorpi 9.35

3. Sedgeman 7.60

4. Schlein 7.17

5. Auty 7.01

6. MPT 6.98

7. JPB 2.00

TOTAL 49.74

Decent solid team that.

Decent solid team that.

Would prefer someone else to Shlien though, bit fragile, and not interested when it's slightly more than damp!! and it frequently is in the UK!!

• Like 4

Who's got a small Penis lmfao wtf did I read

Mrcts apparently but he's blown his cover now so removed the remark. Groby Pool, Aylestone Meadows Canal Street Car Park, Leicester. You too can see small penis's if you care to look.

.......Full throttle.........looking at the provisional fixture list it appears Coventry will ride on Fridays leaving less than 24 hours for Leicester to prepare a race track, How do you think this will affect the product being offered.

Are you going then Rob?

Edited by Gemini

Looks like Coventry are going to track share with Leicester.

That's me done with Leicester Speedway then!

Yay, see ya

• Like 3

How about having a double headers between Leicester & Coventry - one home, one away? It would surely make economic sense for the promoters and fans. E.g only one lot of travelling expenses for riders, fans, officials etc.

looking at the provisional fixture list it appears Coventry will ride on Fridays leaving less than 24 hours for Leicester to prepare a race track, How do you think this will affect the product being offered

At Monmore Wolves rode on Mondays and Spoons (Cradley) on Tuesday. The riders and fans preferred the track to have plenty of shale on it to help passing. However, when the spoons were riding on Tuesday

the track was always prepared slick. So for Lions riding on Saturday it might not make any difference,

• Like 1

How about

1. Kim Nilsson 9.63

2. Kylmakorpi 9.35

3. Sedgeman 7.60

4. Schlein 7.17

5. Auty 7.01

6. MPT 6.98

7. JPB 2.00

TOTAL 49.74

No one seems to have suggested Ludvig who performed well for us at the end of last season!!

Are you going then Rob?

Hopeful to get over for the Lions v Bees on May 13th,

• Like 1

So how about a team now?

1 Hougaard 8.70

2 Ludvig Lindgren 7.69

3 Sedgmen 7.60

4 Schlein 7.17

5 Auty 7.01

6 J B Andersen 6.30

7 Stefan Nielsen 5.53

Tot 50.00

I'm sure some fans just pick names with right averages to fit the team building average.that

team looks very weak away from home.Needs some backbone in the engine dept.

I'm sure some fans just pick names with right averages to fit the team building average.that

Hi, how about finding team building guys that can ride on away tracks - eg Thomas Jorgensen for starters cant believe know one has taken him on!!! he is a good all rounder.......

Rory Shlien is not the answer either, I have already said that I believe he is now too fragile, plus his attitude when it's wet is not suitable, especially in the UK, as its frequently wet.....

Ludwig Lindgren is a must lower down the order, he was a bright spot for us towards the end of season last year..