British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SharpenRake

Edinburgh V Glasgow Pl - 21 Oct 2016

Celebrating a victory at our nearest rivals you not allowed to do that now.

But it is posters like you that i really hope Sheffield pump you in the final and i apologise to the many decent Somerset posters whom they are many because all you resort to is getting your snide little digs in at any opportunity in your own pathetic little bubble that you exist in.

Finished !!!???

Finished !!!???

Certainly am now you run along nearly your bed time.

• Like 2

Could someone, or preferably a couple of people, who was at this meeting confirm the results of heats 13 and 15 from a programme please?

Could someone, or preferably a couple of people, who was at this meeting confirm the results of heats 13 and 15 from a programme please?

Taken from Monarchs Chatzone (I'm afraid I'd lost interest by then)

Ht 13 S Worrall, S Lawson, R Worrall, K Wolbert

Ht 15 R Worral, A Summers, E Riss, S Worrall F/ex

:shock::o

No problem here..... Max was wiped out by "friendly fire" and his bike was damaged too. The suggestion came from a supporter

Taken from Monarchs Chatzone (I'm afraid I'd lost interest by then)

Ht 13 S Worrall, S Lawson, R Worrall, K Wolbert

Ht 15 R Worral, A Summers, E Riss, S Worrall F/ex

Thanks but the problem is the discrepancies between the Chatzone, the Edinburgh website and the official scorecard, which is why I was hoping for a first hand source. :) Preferably one that doesn't confuse me further this early on a Sunday. :D

Thanks but the problem is the discrepancies between the Chatzone, the Edinburgh website and the official scorecard, which is why I was hoping for a first hand source. :) Preferably one that doesn't confuse me further this early on a Sunday. :D

Chatzone is wrong, Official scorecard is correct, as witnessed and announced.

• Like 1

Yes I have and seen the match reports and comments by Monarchs supporters, they implied that Glasgow were acting like they had won the League Cup or something!!! LOL

Maybe they were just practising for the KO Cup - a competition you might be familiar with, or maybe not if your team are no longer in it

• Like 1