British Speedway Forum

Now Branford is out for the season I'd use his spare points and redeclare the team with Wells making way.

Two pointer in for Branford & use the spare points on top of Wells average. Should give well over 7.50 to play with.

Now Branford is out for the season I'd use his spare points and redeclare the team with Wells making way.

Two pointer in for Branford & use the spare points on top of Wells average. Should give well over 7.50 to play with.

Gives us over eight points. I worry we'll just replace Rob with Ben Morley and keep it as it is with the rest of the team.

I don't see why not. The only limitation as far as I'm aware is a rider cannot be brought back in within 28 days of being dropped. He was dropped on the 30/6 so can be brought back in on 28/7. It would allow Rye to bring in a Championship 3 pointer or a 3.33 Premiership rider for Branford. So Ayres, Clegg or Sarj look best options. And Sarj is out due to the clash with Workington on a Saturday but saying that I'm sure I read Rye have very few Saturdays left so who knows? Ayres is probably the best option anyway.

Danny Ayres is in Kings Lynn's declared 1-7+7

Ricky Wells normally goes well at Rye.

2 points on Saturday is pretty poor.

Is he riding injured as Rob was?

I notice on the updates from Swindon that Ben isn't down as a guest!

Does that mean that he has been signed for the rest of the season? Or just a mistake?

Does that mean that he has been signed for the rest of the season? Or just a mistake?

Danny Ayres is in Kings Lynn's declared 1-7+7

Someone might want to tell Kings Lynn, Danny Ayres and Simon Lambert this.

Lambert is back in as of 20th July team decs

Ayres and Lambert are sharing the no7 position or at least that's what we are told

Lambert is back in as of 20th July team decs

Ayres and Lambert are sharing the no7 position or at least that's what we are told Edited by Haza

Signing him would be a mistake, using him at Swindon as a guest was a mistake. He's a good rider to have at home but away not so much. We need to bin Wells (or Barker or Sedgmen) and sign another heatleader and a two pointer to replace Rob if we are to stand a chance of the play-offs imo.

I chose not to go to Swindon last night and went to Ipswich instead to have a look at Sedgmen. He scored 5+2, beating no. 6 & 7s I think, but he was way off the pace. My thoughts of him riding for Rye "Oh dear oh dear". As for Rye finishing 4th in the league, after last night's result and our new look team - no chance without divine intervention. My next 2 transfers would be Sedgmen and the Manager.

Signing him would be a mistake, using him at Swindon as a guest was a mistake. He's a good rider to have at home but away not so much. We need to bin Wells (or Barker or Sedgmen) and sign another heatleader and a two pointer to replace Rob if we are to stand a chance of the play-offs imo.

We are going to get nowhere near the play-offs... Try the relegation playoff

We are going to get nowhere near the play-offs... Try the relegation playoff

The right changes can get any team into the play-offs at this moment. Hopefully the management won't be afraid to pull the trigger.

• Like 1

Wells and Sedgeman must be replaced ASAP if we are to have any chance of making the play offs.

Can't see it happening though.