British Speedway Forum

God ORLOV" Kennett really took bend two wide how he did not get sucked into the fence before he passed Morris god knows.In the first running before Robson caused the stoppage Kennett got really out of shape entering bend two that bend is a major challenge for any rider except Doyle.

There was part of bend two which caused Nicks bike to slow right down a couple of times when he was right out wide and he was lucky the opposition rider also got caught out.

Perhaps a bit of average manipulation by the robins in the latter heats!

There was one heat when Jason Doyle was riding slowly round the inside line and continually looking over his shoulder, but he is so good and Rye House were so poor that they still couldn't catch him up.

If it's affecting his riding, he should be resting until the injury heals.

Also if the injury is affecting his ability to ride the bike he's a potential hazard to himself and more importantly others

Wheels are coming off.

No idea about averages(seems a complete bulls up), but Kennett needs to be away from the number 1 position. I said before the start of the season that if Ed was named at number 1 it would end in tears. To be fair the home form has just about held together, but it's not convincing & if no changes then Rye will drift away from the play off places for the rest of the season. The away form is poor & this side will never have enough heat winners against better sides.

Would be looking at changes when the new averages are released.

Wheels are coming off.

No idea about averages(seems a complete bulls up), but Kennett needs to be away from the number 1 position. I said before the start of the season that if Ed was named at number 1 it would end in tears. To be fair the home form has just about held together, but it's not convincing & if no changes then Rye will drift away from the play off places for the rest of the season. The away form is poor & this side will never have enough heat winners against better sides.

Would be looking at changes when the new averages are released.

He's never been a number one in this league why the hell did they think he would be now

People just got dazzled by the 'names' forgetting that most of the signings were past their best days.

Rye have made the jump to the top league so it's refreshingly better than what supporters had been served up under the declining Silver era.

Comparing teams in this league I think Rye will finish 5th or 6th and that's their current level.

Doubt there will be any team changes unless there are long term injuries.

First season in the top league was always gonna be consolidation. I never bought into the title favourite bolloxios on here and the Rye FB page.

Play offs look doubtful and I predict maybe one or two more home defeats before the regular season ends.

The promotion are still learning and need to think wisely during the winter as to the make up of next years side. Sentiment shouldn't play any part in it.

Despite me being a fan, clearly there is a problem with Branford this season and he is a passenger that we just cannot carry at present, can there not be a direct swap for Kasper Lukke. He would be at reserve where he would score a bundle especially at home.

Despite me being a fan, clearly there is a problem with Branford this season and he is a passenger that we just cannot carry at present, can there not be a direct swap for Kasper Lukke. He would be at reserve where he would score a bundle especially at home.

Got to agree, Branford out and a good scoring reserve in. Whoever it's is😔

well done Rye House, very poor reaction at this late stage. Coventry had a full team of riders ready to race and coaches planned for their supporters who had been looking forward to this meeting. Your excuses seem rather pathetic with this fixture being on the callender for most of the season!