British Speedway Forum

Looking at the fixtures, seems Coventry are sharing with Somerset.

Sharing with Somerset? What does that mean please?

Sharing with Somerset? What does that mean please?

Think he's trying to say track sharing.. :o

Edited by Starman2006

Anyone else noticed that we have Kings Lynn down for two weeks on the trot potentially at home? I'm assuming the home fixtures against Coventry is also a mistake as two of the later dates should say provisional, based on the outcome of today's doings at Coventry.

Looks like we've managed to do quite a few home/away ties against the same club within a few days. It's a shame they don't bring back the bonus point over 2 legs aswell as the new points scoring so there is an aggregate score to race for aswell.

Edited by Najjer

Anyone else noticed that we have Kings Lynn down for two weeks on the trot potentially at home? I'm assuming the home fixtures against Coventry is also a mistake as two of the later dates should say provisional, based on the outcome of today's doings at Coventry.

Looks like we've managed to do quite a few home/away ties against the same club within a few days. It's a shame they don't bring back the bonus point over 2 legs aswell as the new points scoring so there is an aggregate score to race for aswell.

Re: Coventry, TBCs for the away fixtures (fair enough) but x3 home fixtures! What's going on?

Re: Coventry, TBCs for the away fixtures (fair enough) but x3 home fixtures! What's going on?

I was assuming the two that are listed in a row, will actually be one or the other.

We're missing an away meeting at Swindon. Check the dates and if one of them is a Thursday it might be the day we're actually at Swindon.

Just been watching the second disc of the Rebels 2016 season. Getting more and more impressed with Jake Allen with every meeting. It's great watching the highlights but it don't beat being there, something I miss immensely. Apart from Rye House, next nearest is Swindon followed by Leicester both 90 minute runs on a good day😔.

Just been watching the second disc of the Rebels 2016 season. Getting more and more impressed with Jake Allen with every meeting. It's great watching the highlights but it don't beat being there, something I miss immensely. Apart from Rye House, next nearest is Swindon followed by Leicester both 90 minute runs on a good day.

Great set of dvd's Cliffboy enjoyed every minute of them hope you enjoy them

• Like 1

Just been watching the second disc of the Rebels 2016 season. Getting more and more impressed with Jake Allen with every meeting. It's great watching the highlights but it don't beat being there, something I miss immensely. Apart from Rye House, next nearest is Swindon followed by Leicester both 90 minute runs on a good day.

I think Jake will make a big impression this year and surprise quite a few (not just with his trademark divebomb into the 3rd bend either!).

I think Jake will make a big impression this year and surprise quite a few (not just with his trademark divebomb into the 3rd bend either!).

Jake showed a lot of potential last season.

I notice that the Rebels Press & Practice date has been published here.

Have any other clubs done so?