British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedball

King's Lynn Young Stars 2017

From the interview Louis gave the other day I think Hume and Mountain will be who they go with.

Most people seem to think that 2 2.00 riders isn't good enough, so I'd be surprised if that goes down well, although I'd like to see Mountain and Phillips as Newcastle's reserves, I think it's the best way to go, 2 young Brits and then a good top 5

HOpe young stars don't sign campos he's so poor

Think that's unfair. Near the end of last season he rode really well (in fact the best I'd seen him ride for a while). 12+1 v Rye (H) and 9+3 v Kent (A) spring to mind.

Plus with such a young team, he is excellent in the pits. Not everyone can be a 10 point superstar.

Edited by Speedball
  • Like 1

still a poor rider! Couple good scores don't make him a world beater 😂

Think that's unfair. Near the end of last season he rode really well (in fact the best I'd seen him ride for a while). 12+1 v Rye (H) and 9+3 v Kent (A) spring to mind.

Plus with such a young team, he is excellent in the pits. Not everyone can be a 10 point superstar.

but my point is he's such a poor rider considering he's been riding national league for like 10years and not really progressed at all he should just retire and be our team manager

still a poor rider! Couple good scores don't make him a world beater but my point is he's such a poor rider considering he's been riding national league for like 10years and not really progressed at all he should just retire and be our team manager

You may well get your wish if Dale takes over as Stars TM as expected.

I think Scott will be with the young stars but not as a rider :) .

Edited by Greg

i think that scott will make a good Rider/Manager because of his knowledge of other tracks. But the rest of the team should be up and coming. that what the is supposed to be.If you look through some of the teams they have not just 10 yr veterans but over 20yrs in some cases

There is one rider out there as a 30 Year veteran :D

Nathan Greaves to IOW so can take him out of the equation.

Like Nathan, came across as a really nice lad when I spoke to him. Hope the move works out well for him.

Might find out more info on Friday but guessing Bailey & Kinsley will be in the team to join Taylor Hampshire.

Need someone to fill the heatleader slots.

Kinsley and Whitmore announced 3 great signings so far but also feel this is the season where kinsley needs to really kick on even further

Kinsley and Whitmore announced 3 great signings so far but also feel this is the season where kinsley needs to really kick on even further

Kinsley is very good at home. He just needs to master his away form.

Ryan Looked great today at scunny miles in front of everybody his gating. Was perfect and don't think he lost a race or anybody got near to him

• Like 2

Would have been very happy if Ryan had signed for Kent. Looks to be improving every season and i would rather see that than just one spectacular year then level out. Has a good style, good gating & the luxury of a family tuning business to ensure his engines are always in good order.