British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2017 Hat Trick

What time do Birmingham start on a Bank Holiday Monday?

Edited by Islander15

What time do Birmingham start on a Bank Holiday Monday?

3pm according to the web site. So it sounds like a possible day trip from the little islanders onto the big island.

• Like 2

All of the Bank Holiday Monday meetings at Perry Barr will start at 3pm but the Good Friday fixture remains at 7.30pm start time.

• Like 1

The "Speedway Tavern" starts up again tonight. 8pm till 8pm

On tonights we have Ryan Guest and 'The skip' Darryl Ritchings

You can take part and watch the show live at facebook

https://www.facebook.com/brummiesfans/

And by using the shoutbox at

sports-radio.co.uk

Excellent stuff I really enjoy the show although I mainly catch up with it at a later date ..

keep up the good work buddy is the wolves fan on tonight to ? sorry cant remember hes name

Excellent stuff I really enjoy the show although I mainly catch up with it at a later date ..

keep up the good work buddy is the wolves fan on tonight to ? sorry cant remember hes name

Matt wont be on tonight due to prior commitments but he will defo be with us soon

• Like 1

Tonights 'Speedway Tavern' is preview night.

Matt is back and we are going to make predictions for all three leagues (Gulp!)

Other topics of conversation will include
Birmingham/Wolves/Cradley
Coventry
sky/BT
Anything YOU want.

Live on Facebook: -

https://www.facebook.com/brummiesfans/

And at
sports-radio.co.uk
Modify message

News from the Coventry thread is that Mick Horton wants to run a team in 2018. Assuming that finding an alternative stadium in Coventry is no easier than finding a location in Dudley, I wonder if he'll be considering his options...one of which may be buying out Tony Mole at Birmingham?

News from the Coventry thread is that Mick Horton wants to run a team in 2018. Assuming that finding an alternative stadium in Coventry is no easier than finding a location in Dudley, I wonder if he'll be considering his options...one of which may be buying out Tony Mole at Birmingham?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :sad:

Dear god, please don't let him anywhere near the Brummies.

His track record of taking clubs down the pan doesn't exactly inspire confidence....