British Speedway Forum
SCB

Fao The Big Cry Babies

Having read Nick Robinson's book (BBC Political Editor) he stated that public forum's are often based on an individual's personal opinion and not necessarily based on facts.

• Like 3

Having read Nick Robinson's book (BBC Political Editor) he stated that public forum's are often based on an individual's personal opinion and not necessarily based on facts.

Sounds like politics.

• Like 2

My goodness I hope you didn't pay money for him to give such an insightful view.

It's surely just stating the bleeding obvious.

And is the very reason they were created.

• Like 1

My goodness I hope you didn't pay money for him to give such an insightful view.

It's surely just stating the bleeding obvious.

And is the very reason they were created.

Most certainly...point being that certain people on here need to realise that instead of getting their knickers in a twist!

• Like 2

To quote a certain Catherine Tate character....Whaaaaaaaaat a load of old s**t

Mrs Taylor

Those 50 per cent are basically just one person :neutral:

:t:

Mrs Taylor

Nan Joannie Taylor.

I don't know how we came from a fairly friendly amicable forum to one filled with bile to some.

It seems the fun has been replaced with attack and the multi aliased posters. Sad really.

There are some really good knowledgeable decent constructive posters around however many threads are spoilt with "my club/track/team is better than yours".

• Like 4

So isn't the cry baby the person who started the thread?

I don't see anybody else complaining about these issues. Some people can't help themselves and start threads about nothing and need to be loved by a little band of followers to get through the misery of daily loneliness.

Seems like the crying has stopped....god bless.

I love the posters who underline certain quotes or USE LOTS OF CAPITALS, as if this seems to make their point of view more important than anyone else.

I take it you don't understand the word emphasis. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I take it you don't understand the word emphasis. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I take it you don't understand the concept of excessive use of capitals in the modern written mediums either ?

It's viewed as shouting and is used by the kind of people who write FACT as the only way of backing up their point of view and believing that the use of capitals makes it so.

Yep, it takes a hell of a lot of will power with some of the clowns on here i can tell you..

Hahaha. What an absolute classic. Never fails to amuse. Is this Joey Essex in disguise?

Edited by crazy jack
  • Like 2

I take it you don't understand the concept of excessive use of capitals in the modern written mediums either ?

It's viewed as shouting and is used by the kind of people who write FACT as the only way of backing up their point of view and believing that the use of capitals makes it so.

I understand the English Language perfectly well.

I come from a time when we wrote letters by hand, when we were supposed to be grammatically correct and when spelling was a more than useful attribute.

I do not particularly care how various things are regarded on the Computer. I cannot change my upbringing any more than you can change yours - FACT.

There should be room on the Forum to accommodate all of our foibles without criticising all of those people who can't/don't/won't go along with the norm.

You can count me among the won't by the way.

• Like 1

There should be room on the Forum to accommodate all of our foibles without criticising all of those people who can't/don't/won't go along with the norm.

You can count me among the won't by the way.

Even though it's breaking forum rules? You surprise me you naughty person. :lol:

Please do not post in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS; this is the Internet version of shouting, and is irritating to many posters.

• Like 3