British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

The Tai Woffinden Testimonial

After he pulled out of the British Final last year I said it has robbed the British public of the chance to see him in action.

Even though the money wasn't great I said it's not about financial reward or anything like that.

He wouldn't change his mind so I had no choice but to accept the decision.

Shame all that wasted merchandise for the

Tai Woffinden Awesome Testimonial.

• Like 2

On many threads I have been accused of being negative regarding decisions made by the BSPA.

I now want to shout from the rooftops.

WELL DONE BSPA!

What a pillock that lad can be.

• Like 5

Ive been thinking. Tai is clearly upset the British fans won't get to see him so he'll obviously be riding in the British Final. And in the SWC at Kings Lynn. Wouldn't want to upset the fans!

If he doesn't want the British public to feel cheated perhaps he could turn up for a British Final!

• Like 3

Ive been thinking. Tai is clearly upset the British fans won't get to see him so he'll obviously be riding in the British Final. And in the SWC at Kings Lynn. Wouldn't want to upset the fans!

That would be a reasonable thng for the journalist writing the news report for BSI to have questioned.

Along with much more, before clicking to upload his daft story.

But I understand the SpeedwayGP website comes under the stewardship of the same Mr Burbidge who has performed so poorly in the Star.

Very little chance of anything more than 'telling his mates side of the story' from this guy.

Edited by Grand Central
  • Like 2

When I get home tonight I'm going to put a big load of washing on.

I'm just telling you this in case you all want to come round and watch and throw £20 notes at me. I didn't want to rob you all of the chance of seeing me in action.

• Like 4

Cheeky sod! Next he will be saying he won't ride in UK next season due to the authorities being selfish. Never mind Tai, you only have to wait 6 years for a testimonial at Wroclaw!

Oh dear. Tai really is becoming more deluded by the day!

He's a great talent, no question about that but he's acting like such a prima Donna these days. Not everything is about you Tai!

Not often I praise the BSPA but I make them right on this.

As far as approaching Mark Lemon is concerned, let him if that's what he wants. He always appears like he's doing Team GB a favour by turning out for them anyway.

Fact, remains he IS NOT an Aussie, WAS NOT born there, DOES NOT live there and HAS NOT any Australian family. Oh, and you DO NOT race in Australia either......so there...!

Best thing I have read on here for a while.

However, it would have been better to have granted the testimonial so we could all boycott it to show how much British fans actually feel about our so called two times world champion, who doesn't give a toss about riding in or supporting this country. Are you riding in the British Final Tai? Are you riding for TeamGB in the SWC? No?

Well why should we support some little tatooed sh*t who shows no respect to the country of his berth?

Woffinden has to be the most unpopular British World Champion in the history of the sport.

Never thought that I'd be agreeing with old Shovlar!

Great rider but complete lack of common sense, unfortunately Tai the world does not revolve around you and British speedway certainly doesn't, let's be fair you cannot even be bothered to ride over here most of the time.

What a surprise the BSPA said no, you don't even qualify for one yet.

Do a few more season has over here, ride in the British Championship and for GB and I dare say the BSPA will say yes.

• Like 3

Another whingeing Aussie.

Surely Monsterland can give him a benefit meeting instead, along with his Monster mates Greg and Noddy.

• Like 2