British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Jack Kingston Will He Return.?

I think he needs a mentor, to teach him about equipment, set ups and track craft. Clearly a lost talent that needs the right crowd around him. If he could be part of the revolution speedway set up I think he could go far.

No doubt a wasted talent. Had plenty of potential but lacked effort both on and especially off the track. Has had good people around him in the past who have gone above and beyond yet he was generally ungrateful.

If he applied himself properly & approached speedway as a privilege not a right then he could make a successful return by i very much doubt it will happen.

• Like 1

Have to say I was really pleased when we signed him last year as to me he had an obvious talent and the potential to add to his average significantly.

I believe he pulled out due to work commitments, which may be fair enough, but if he knew the position before he signed he should not have done so. We were depending on him to add points to his average and support or even move above the heat leaders. When he packed up there was no way back for us as that second string scoring is so difficult to replace.

As Martin T alluded to, if he does come back he need to be sure he can fulfill his commitments

• Like 1

No doubt a wasted talent. Had plenty of potential but lacked effort both on and especially off the track (please expand). Has had good people around him in the past (who in particuler)who have gone above and beyond yet he was generally ungrateful (really).

If he applied himself properly & approached speedway as a privilege not a right then he could make a successful return by i very much doubt it will happen.

Always like these keyboard warrors man who hide behind names then attack ryders

Please can ya gives us some facts to yer comments?

Don't get me wrong I've nothing personal against jack however far too many times he would arrive late and with a bike unprepared. His family spent a huge amount of time and money on his racing like every other family and yet his general appearance was that he didn't care. As I've said many times before these are just my opinions based upon what I have seen.

• Like 1

I've found Sings anything but a keyboard warrior tbh

Edited by Brummiestormer
  • Like 3

Ditto.

Hector is always asking people this sort of thing , looks like he's an outsider who is reluctant to take the word of those who are not , He must be because anyone inside Knows full well what happens when you name names ,

• Like 1

Looks like i definitely owe you a pint when you visit Central Park now :cheers:

Ditto.

gazzac only gets half a shandy :D

• Like 2

I have always found S4K posts interesting and fair.

:t:

Is boredom creeping in? 2 months to go til the off, and precious little to stir the imagination any more, so things start getting made up to fill-in the gap?