Niels Kristian Iversen

Matej Zagar

Maciej Janowski

Fredrik Lindgren

Nicki Pedersen

Patryk Dudek

Martin Vaculik

Emil Sayfutdinov

I can't find any other thread for me to post this in, so apologies if there is one but I just wanted to make the point that I think this line up is the strongest line up for years and years in the GP and I seriously can't wait for the first Grand Prix in 2017. To get rid of the (no offence) dead wood (mostly) and replace them with the likes of Emil, Martin and Patryk is amazing. I feel like riders like Matej and Niels will be towards the bottom of the pile, and if talent like that is down there... just proves how strong the field is going to be...

What do people think of this line up? Who shouldn't have made it? Who should have? Opinions...

Maybe you could've tried the "Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup" section. :o;):cheers:

Edited by tyretrax
  • Like 2

Maybe you could've tried the "Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup" section. :o;):cheers:

Haha, maybe I should have spent a little more time and effort looking for that :P

• Like 1

Greg Hancock

Tai Woffinden

Bartosz Zmarzlik

Chris Holder

Jason Doyle

Piotr Pawlicki

Antonio Lindback

Niels Kristian Iversen

Matej Zagar

Maciej Janowski

Fredrik Lindgren

Nicki Pedersen

Patryk Dudek

Martin Vaculik

Emil Sayfutdinov

I can't find any other thread for me to post this in, so apologies if there is one but I just wanted to make the point that I think this line up is the strongest line up for years and years in the GP and I seriously can't wait for the first Grand Prix in 2017. To get rid of the (no offence) dead wood (mostly) and replace them with the likes of Emil, Martin and Patryk is amazing. I feel like riders like Matej and Niels will be towards the bottom of the pile, and if talent like that is down there... just proves how strong the field is going to be...

What do people think of this line up? Who shouldn't have made it? Who should have? Opinions...

WOT!!! :shock: :shock:

No Ludwig. :shock:;):P

It would have been truly amazing if Darcy was there but still a top notch line up.

• Like 1

Hey dandelion. You kind of took the wind out of my sails. I was going to start a question of sorts (in the "Speedway Grand Prix" category) asking if they gave you a chance to fill the 16th spot who would you choose. I personally enjoy the different wild card at every meet which gave us Danny King winning the heat and I think a couple years ago Zmarzlic won the GP from the wild card. BUT if I had to fill the 16th slot it would be Vaclav Milik. I really like his riding style and he always looks like he's having fun. Right behind Vaclav I would love to see how Leon Madson would match up. Would really be interested in who others would pick if they had the chance.

I do agree with you though....what a great line up! I'm sure everyone is chomping at the bit (I always like to include sayings that I feel have a British origin) for the first meet and I hope the tracks and preparation allow for some great racing.

Greg laguta would be the rider I'd add. If not, then kk.

I agree those two would be the obvious choices on ranking. I think we all have our favorites and I was letting that influence my pick.

Any likeable Brit, so I'd have someone to cheer for.

lol, who'd that be then?

I'd like to see

Puodzuks

Levedevs

KK

Shamek Pawlicki

Vaclac Milik

Anus Kolodziej

Either Laguta brothers

OR Madsen

(Edit: Forgot MJJ and Masters and probably a few others that will come to me later)

All these should be given a shot, hopefully a few will be wildcards in the various events

I don't think any other Brit is YET good enough to be included (Other than Woffinden)

WOT!!! :shock: :shock:

No Ludwig. :shock:;):P

Now now... He's good... At Championship level... Most of the time...

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 1

I agree those two would be the obvious choices on ranking. I think we all have our favorites and I was letting that influence my pick.

In terms of favourites, I would have loved lambert or fricke to have qualified, but at this stage neither would add to the series compared to those in it. Another year or two and both could be competitive at gp level.

In terms of favourites, I would have loved lambert or fricke to have qualified, but at this stage neither would add to the series compared to those in it. Another year or two and both could be competitive at gp level.

Maybe a year or three

Would of included Batchlor myself, and removed the cheating fake smiled moron Hancock.

Other riders I would of liked to of seen included are

Vaclac Milik

Gregorz Laguta

Leon Madsen

Would of included Batchlor myself, and removed the cheating fake smiled moron Hancock.

Other riders I would of liked to of seen included are

Vaclac Milik

Gregorz Laguta

Leon Madsen

Batchelor is trash... Hancock is a classic, 4 times world champion... Although... Who knows when his time will come... Anyway... Explain to me how exactly Greg Hancock is a 'cheat'? Or are you just bitter for some reason? Jason Doyle fan maybe?

(Edit:) Anyway... I've just realized just how ridiculous getting rid of Greg sounds... Getting rid of the world champion? lol

Anyway... I've just realized just how ridiculous getting rid of Greg sounds... Getting rid of the world champion? lol

At least he didn't retire after 5 days!