British Speedway Forum
STEPHEN 333

Grand Prix Challenge 2017

Harris got more points than the Norwegian and Finns together!!!

• Like 1

Who the hell picked out three? Cool has to be there in form. King as British Champion I guess but Harris? Where's Lambert?

How do we know Lambert didn't get offered the chance, and turned it down?

How many is it that goes through from each of the qualifiers? :)

How do we know Lambert didn't get offered the chance, and turned it down?

I don't know that but would be odd of him to have taken the opportunity last season but turn it down this season.

Harris has qualified, I think Lambert might be in the German round next month. King not qualified.

How many is it that goes through from each of the qualifiers? :)

Seven from each plus four wildcards in the semis

• Like 1

I don't know that but would be odd of him to have taken the opportunity last season but turn it down this season.

Maybe, I'm not massively surprised that Harris was picked tbh.

Esbjerg result.

1 2 Piotr Pawlicki 3 3 2 3 1 12 2 3 Kai Huckenbeck 0 3 2 3 3 11 3 7 Kenneth Bjerre 3 1 2 2 3 11 4 8 Kjastas Puodżuks 2 3 3 1 2 11 5 10 Chris Harris 3 2 3 2 0 10 6 12 Peter Ljung 2 2 3 1 2 10 7 1 Michael Jepsen Jensen 2 3 1 0 3 9 8 14 Mikkel Michelsen 2 1 0 3 3 9 9 13 Sam Masters 3 2 1 2 1 9 10 15 Timo Lahti 1 2 1 1 1 6 11 R1 Rasmus Jensen 3 0 2 5 12 9 Jacob Thorssell 0 1 1 3 0 5 13 11 Daniel King 1 0 2 0 2 5 14 5 Andriej Kudriaszow 1 0 0 1 1 3 15 6 Tero Aarnio 0 0 0 2 0 2 16 4 My glenn 1 1 0 0 0 2 17 16 Janusz Kołodziej 0 d 0 R R2 Rene Bach

7+1 through, fu doug. :lol:

• Like 2

I read 7+1 from the official allo sheets, but now been told system has changed and no reserves through.

So basically i was right weeks back.No way should Norway or Finland be getting so many spots in the qualis given the strength of their riders.Austria will be the same and a few others as well.Saying that Harris isn't someone i woud like to see manage to get back in the GPs,but that is neither here nor there

So basically i was right weeks back.No way should Norway or Finland be getting so many spots in the qualis given the strength of their riders.Austria will be the same and a few others as well.Saying that Harris isn't someone i woud like to see manage to get back in the GPs,but that is neither here nor there

Yes but no but...

Who the hell picked out three? Cool has to be there in form. King as British Champion I guess but Harris? Where's Lambert? 🤔

Lambert is riding tonight for his Polish club and doing very well to.

Looks like Cookie has sealed his place in the next round. 11 from his first 4 races in Lonigo.

And cookie wins. Brilliant result. So proud

• Like 2