British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Chris Holder Or Niels K Iversen?

Which is the better rider.....

As An Indivdual Rider, IE GPS etc..?

As A Team Rider?

In my opinion, both disciplines call on some different skills and different thinking....

Edited by Shale Searcher

Which is the better rider.....

As An Indivdual Rider, IE GPS etc..?

As A Team Rider?

In my opinion, both disciplines call on some different skills and different thinking....

Who gives a To##

No one will ever get me to criticise Niels for what he has done for KingsLynn these past years. Without him our team would have been rubbish. His professionalism, His attitude, his temperment and ability have been faultless. No way would KL have treated him as Poole have Chris Holder. Niels would have been the fist name on the sheet. He is that good......

As a superb No1 the only person capable of filling the massive hole Neils has left is Chris Holder. Poole's lost is our gain. He is probably the only guy capable of replacing Niels in every aspect of the game. I am filled with the same excitement I felt with Niels rode for us, and feel Chris will excel in his roll here at Lynn. He will lead, he will share, he will be part of, he will be everything a No1 should be. I am in no doubts Matt Ford will forever regret his decision to let Noddy go......

Whose the best................Who cares??

• Like 1

No one will ever get me to criticise Niels for what he has done for KingsLynn these past years. His professionalism, His attitude, his temperment and ability have been faultless. No way would KL have treated him as Poole have Chris Holder. Niels would have been the fist name on the sheet. He is that good......

100% agree with all you say above. Niels is a club legend. As Chris Holder is to Poole ...... I thought, but no, they've dropped him just like that for flipping Kasprzak, unbelievable.
  • Like 1

Most important is the fact that we have one of the best ( if not THE best ) riders available to join us and I am pleased for that. Very different riders but who on track will probably offer the same kind of results.

No one will ever get me to criticise Niels for what he has done for KingsLynn these past years. Without him our team would have been rubbish. His professionalism, His attitude, his temperment and ability have been faultless. No way would KL have treated him as Poole have Chris Holder. Niels would have been the fist name on the sheet. He is that good......

As a superb No1 the only person capable of filling the massive hole Neils has left is Chris Holder. Poole's lost is our gain. He is probably the only guy capable of replacing Niels in every aspect of the game. I am filled with the same excitement I felt with Niels rode for us, and feel Chris will excel in his roll here at Lynn. He will lead, he will share, he will be part of, he will be everything a No1 should be. I am in no doubts Matt Ford will forever regret his decision to let Noddy go......

spot on both riders out the top drawer can't split them what a replacement for Niels I'm sure Matt could have worked round having Chris in the team.à

spot on both riders out the top drawer can't split them what a replacement for Niels I'm sure Matt could have worked round having Chris in the team.à

He probably could have but the problems arose early last season with Matt and Noddy clasing which festered and brought about the change to KK. Perhaps time away from Poole will help Noddy In both his professional and personal life. Theres no doubt 2016 was not a happy time in his life and affected his racing. Nothing would be better than to welcome him back in a years time with his personal issues all behind him. In the meantime I will still be 100% behind him in his GP endeavours.

Since the watergate scandal. my liking for Holder has gone, however his commitment to British speedway is unquestionable,(unlike the vast majority of the GP stars) and for that reason, I take my hat of to C Holder.

Is he better than Neils, his record says yes. But I wouldn't put money on a best out of 3 races between them.

NKI is so far ahead they are virtually in a different league , by compariuson Holder is 3rd division