British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ekimba

Gavan Or Starman

Let's hope it's a long one!!!

Hope not i miss him... thinking about it id rather starman at least hes funny

I like both to be honest ,both have balls they believe in what they believe in nothing wrong with that at all.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

I like both to be honest ,both have balls they believe in what they believe nothing wrong with that all.

There is when your proved to be incoorect/lying. No problem standing up for your beliefs but when you do it after being proved wrong you look stupid

Who cares? Attention seeking at its worst. This should be on discussions. Pointless thread

Starman for me. The guy puts across a balanced argument on all Speedway related subjects, in particular Poole Pirates. Thinking about it with his wealth of knowledge now that Mr Ford is moving on it really wouldn't surprise me to see Starman and Shovlar take over at Wimborne. With Starmans knowledge and Steves money has to be a marriage made in heaven.

Watch this space

Is he leaving Poole then?

Can Gavan not refer to everyone who disagrees with him as " troll "

Stevebrum is the same calling people a troll if they have disagreed with him.

I think starman is by far the better of the two

Stevebrum is the same calling people a troll if they have disagreed with him.

I think starman is by far the better of the two

Robert72 is worse than both.

The above post proves he does nothing but inflame. Like trolls do.

• Like 1

I am far from a regular visitor to this forum, but I'm pretty certain that anyone who posts a subject with such a subject is not worth reading, the rest of us mostly realise that the two members you posted about are also not worth reading. So don't read their posts.

I am far from a regular visitor to this forum, but I'm pretty certain that anyone who posts a subject with such a subject is not worth reading, the rest of us mostly realise that the two members you posted about are also not worth reading. So don't read their posts.

And someone who posts on a thread that they say is not even worth reading...
  • Like 6

Both are as bad as each other. If gavan and starman were in a relationship which one would take the meat?

There is when your proved to be incoorect/lying. No problem standing up for your beliefs but when you do it after being proved wrong you look stupid

Who cares who is right or wrong.!!!

To be fair to Starman it must have something to do with living all on his own as he must get lonely being a batchelor.

He has replaced family with Poole speedway & has nobody to consider on a daily basis but them.