British Speedway Forum

But even if you have Virgin media, you will still have to pay a nominal fee for the pay BT channel. i asked BT the other day..

Edit , unless you have some other way of getting it..

Well i've had all the BT sports channels for free ever since Virgin Media introduced them as a bonus for all there customers who have the XL tv package think they may call it their Full House package now .

Edited by Pob

But whoever you have you will still have to pay a nominal fee for the pay channel that carries champion league etc, then theres the posibillity of one month the speedway moved to BT 3 which you still have to pay for. I asked them, its there channel/s

Iam a BT Broadband user and phone line user but also have the small sky package and sports untill july on a deal, then i will dump the sports.

When I had virgin media a couple of years ago bt sport was incudes in the package I had

When I had virgin media a couple of years ago bt sport was incudes in the package I had

Yep maybe but A, what channels and B, for how long, you will still have to pay for the pay channels eventually.

cancelled my Sky and getting BT next Tuesday, currently doing a deal with free BT Sport until August

Yep maybe but A, what channels and B, for how long, you will still have to pay for the pay channels eventually.

Full house tv bundle, includes all bt sport channels with no extra charges to bt, always has done and just checked, it still does.

BT and BT Sport !!! A bunch of money grabbing shysters IMO

BT and BT Sport !!! A bunch of money grabbing shysters IMO

And Sky are a charity of course!!!

• Like 3

Well i've had all the BT sports channels for free ever since Virgin Media introduced them as a bonus for all there customers who have the XL tv package think they may call it their Full House package now .

correct all BT channels are included in virgin packages as well champion league football

Full house tv bundle, includes all bt sport channels with no extra charges to bt, always has done and just checked, it still does.

For the first 6 months, then you pay £7.50 a month im a BT subscriber and thats what i was just told. If you cancel before the 12 months are up you pay the additional £5 a mth for the remaining months

correct all BT channels are included in virgin packages as well champion league football

For the first 6 mths then you pay.

And Sky are a charity of course!!!

Having dealt with both I am convinced BT far worse than Sky from just about every perspective.

• Like 1

Having dealt with both I am convinced BT far worse than Sky from just about every perspective.

And what perspective would that be..

For the first 6 months, then you pay £7.50 a month im a BT subscriber and thats what i was just told. If you cancel before the 12 months are up you pay the additional £5 a mth for the remaining months

never payed for BT other than what's in virgin packages

No I'm afraid you're wrong, I had it for 3 years and never had to pay a penny extra for bt sports, as I've already said, it's included in the full house tv package

• Like 1

No I'm afraid you're wrong, I had it for 3 years and never had to pay a penny extra for bt sports, as I've already said, it's included in the full house tv package

BT tell you totally different things every time you speak to them.

• Like 2

Heard BT have paid £0 for the rights and will only cover their cost for live meetings this is why there are only 18 meetings planned across speedway which includes play offs so really 15 league meetings.

I expected better, shame gospeed are still involved in sucking whatever is/was good left out of the sport

Only positive is riders and clubs have a platform to promote sponsors

• Like 2