British Speedway Forum

Thats the current going rate if you with BT, think it is reviewed August time. Its good value for money - lets hope they stay sensible.

And the biggest of village idiots.

Your opinion :icon_smile_clown:

Anyone not with BT for anything but with sky tried to do a deal with either to get BT sports

Anyone not discussing what this thread is about should hang themselves in shame, maybe the bspa aren't the problem with the sports, its selected fans

• Like 3

You obviously don't hope he's done because you know very well he will always reply :rolleyes:

You obviously don't hope he's done because you know very well he will always reply :rolleyes:

Funny old lot ...... need to take up cards or something!

Well apart from the fact I've never bullied anyone or knowingly posted a lie or, unlike you, even confessed to either infraction I'd say that's one of your better trolling posts.

Hopefully that's you done now?

It's me done, if you want to stop bullying me now.

Strange that the vast majority accused and alleging bullying and trolling on BSF are male.

How's that for diversion tactics lol.

I cancelled Sky Sports and all other channels told the guy the reason I was leaving and going to BT Sport for one reason only i.e. speedway coverage. Down from £86 to £22 a month NO OFFER made I would doubt £2.50 being the amount offered by Sky.

Edited by abbo
  • Like 1

I cancelled Sky Sports and all other channels told the guy the reason I was leaving and going to BT Sport for one reason only i.e. speedway coverage. Down from £86 to £22 a month NO OFFER made I would doubt £2.50 being the amount offered by Sky.

Fingers crossed I get something similar. 20 years loyalty I hope might help me. :unsure:

Fingers crossed I get something similar. 20 years loyalty I hope might help me. :unsure:

Doubt it very much.

You can get a deal from sky but you have to remember to keep reassessing your package.:)

I phoned up last week to cancel sky sports because for the Speedway going to BT.

I received a reduction in what I was paying so in effect I have sky sports for nothing.

I also have received an HD box for free old tech now I know due toSky Q .

But I am also getting a free engineers visit to make the old sky + box work in another room.

Happy days.

You can get a deal from sky but you have to remember to keep reassessing your package. :)

I phoned up last week to cancel sky sports because for the Speedway going to BT.

I received a reduction in what I was paying so in effect I have sky sports for nothing.

I also have received an HD box for free old tech now I know due toSky Q .

But I am also getting a free engineers visit to make the old sky + box work in another room.

Happy days.

You might get the re conditioned box but i bet your not getting a free engineers visit. They won't do that, but im very sure you will try and tell me otherwise..