British Speedway Forum
allthegearbutnaeidea

Berwick V Newcastle Tyne Tweed Trophy 1st Leg Sat 25th March

Hope Liam has got his bike sorted out for Saturday looked well of the pace last week

Not sure, but I am sure he said he was using his old engine from last year, having problems with new engine apparently

Not sure, but I am sure he said he was using his old engine from last year, having problems with new engine apparently

New engine too fast?

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Many thanks

Robert Lambert has warmed up for this weekends meetings by winning a Pairs event in Lublin this afternoon, partnered by Bjarne Pedersen his team scored 21pts, Lambert scoring 11pts.

• Like 1

Robert Lambert has warmed up for this weekends meetings by winning a Pairs event in Lublin this afternoon, partnered by Bjarne Pedersen his team scored 21pts, Lambert scoring 11pts.

Hope he doesn't miss his flight.

Can see this being very tight tomorrow night. Robert Lambert and Steve Worrall very impressive round Shielfield, Ashley Morris scored a lot for Peterborough last season, Ludvig Lindgren always chips in. Might take Lewis Bridger and Dimitri Berge a couple of weeks to settle in. Hopefully Claus Vissing can carry on from where he left off last week. Lots of intriguing individual match ups. Personally I think Newcastle have the advantage in the heat leaders, Berwick (at home) in the second strings and reserves. As usual it might come down to heats 13 and 15.

Looks like a decent forecast for tomorrow. Hopefully a big travelling support to boost the crowd. A good start for the new promotion last week, hopefully the momentum continues.

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Hope he doesn't miss his flight.

He will be there to warm Lewis Bridges toes... Joking aside it could be a close call tonight.Hope it is a good crowd and good luck to the new promotion for the season.

Spring has definetly sprung in the last couple of days in Berwick, lovely yesterday and equally lovely today so no problems weather wise.

Should be a good encounter, diamonds stronger at the top end but Berwick have strength elsewhere especially at home, expect the diamonds to come out on top after both legs.

Looking forward to it.....think I will set off early instead of the usual rush!

lovely weather here in Berwick they are even leaving stadium roof open. Hoping for a nice Bandits win and both sets of riders to have a safe meeting.

• Like 2