British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Leicester - Swindon 1.4.17

We effectively have 3 reserves but that's the price you pay for having a rider on over 13 unfortunately.

Let's hope Rosco has his eyes peeled as a change will be needed at the first opportunity to change that or we're doomed.

Didn't realise KK was coming back from a serious injury & the track has changed twice since he called it home.

From what has been see of Doyle so far this season he has come back brilliantly on every meetung he has ridden, until tonight. Really if he had scored what he was meant to Swindon could have won this.

Average fiddling! Obviously!

Swindon would not do that, I predicted he would not score heavily following his injury last season, give him a couple of months to get back to where he was.

• Like 1

Delighted for Leicester to start with a win.

My dark horses for the season.

And they won't be the whipping boys everyone seems to think they will be.

• Like 1

Delighted for Leicester to start with a win.

My dark horses for the season.

And they won't be the whipping boys everyone seems to think they will be.

Well i think you should spend a bit less time on here brum than 24 hrs a day. its starting to send you Ga Ga.. :rofl:

From what has been see of Doyle so far this season he has come back brilliantly on every meetung he has ridden, until tonight. Really if he had scored what he was meant to Swindon could have won this.

Fair points Steve but don't think Jason will be at his best yet.

He can't bail this poor team out all the time as even the great Leigh Adams had off nights.

• Like 1

Well i think you should spend a bit less time on here brum than 24 hrs a day. its starting to send you Ga Ga.. :rofl:

Following me around again 24/7 I see.

Some people need to get a life or a hobby.

Any chance of you making a sensible comment in the next 100 years ?

• Like 3

I can't make it tonite gem but great to hear it's really busy

Hope u get a seat

Will be glued to the updates page on the phone

Yes I did ~ I borrowed the stewards at the gate while I waited for Ray to pay as he was ages. Well, no one was sitting in it so why not. Next time I must remember to keep our seats with me rather than letting them disappear with Ray in the queue as I was shattered. It's quite a long walk from the shopping centre and I discovered I'm not very fit yet. :lol:

Swindon will finish bottom of the league unless changes are made BWD rides at reserve for Peterborough in the Championship yet in the 1-5 in the Premiership. Emil Grondal won't improve all season long.

The bookies have Swindon down as faves for finishing bottom of the league.

Any chance of you making a sensible comment in the next 100 years ?

Will never happen.

Srange meeting this, The score finished as I imagined, but the point distribuion was totally differenet than I thought. It appears the new track needs to be bedded in as it was causing a few problems Mostly to those who you expected their precious knowledge was an advantage... . Please to see Lasse Bjerre score a few points. Always reckon he could be a class riders given time. also Bates had a big pay packet as well. I expected Doyle to have done better, but some nights that the way it goes.....

Good opening meeting for the Leicester fans......

Yes I did ~ I borrowed the stewards at the gate while I waited for Ray to pay as he was ages. Well, no one was sitting in it so why not. Next time I must remember to keep our seats with me rather than letting them disappear with Ray in the queue as I was shattered. It's quite a long walk from the shopping centre and I discovered I'm not very fit yet. :lol:

That's good to hear and hope the long walk was worth it

An earlier poster mentioned just the normal two ladies on the ticket windows rushed off there feet,I remember that being the case in the past I think I saw something on the website for online tickets or was I mistaken,surely that's way forward or more turnstiles

How was the racing and size of the crowd.

Shirl

To the Leicester fans - does the new track look encouraging?

Some riders seem to think so but the fans view is far more important

Good meeting for some of the Lions .... anybody know how Kacper Gomolski is after his fall in his 3rd race ?

Good to win the first meeting in front of a good size crowd - need to sort out more than 2 turnstiles !

Lasse Bjerre and Batesy rode well as did Kim Nilsson and an impressive Erik Riss.

Thought Klindt was a bit disappointing given his early season form and can't fault Danny Ayres for effort just be happier to see some points ....

Next Sat v Poole ... Sheffield and Edinburgh both riding - does that mean no Batesy or Erik Riss? Maybe Gomolski if he's injured ?

Probably find guests for two of them ok but finding a guest for Josh Bates will be tough I am sure!

Anyway onwards and upwards as they say ! Come on you Lions!

• Like 1