British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Leicester - Swindon 1.4.17

And now the worlds slowest tractor lol

Whats happening there? Please not track issues.

Already the tail of the Robins team is to long & signing a rider to be in the main team whilst a reserve in a lower league is pure madness.

Still at least Jason is lowering his average!!.

Still not started. If people are still outside its their bad luck. Delaying too long will p off the people inside. Whats it going to be like next week with Poole in town? Open at 4?

Hope there's no track issues at Leicester tonight. With a big crowd I hope the night runs smoothly.

4pm far too late! Poole in town -- best make it midday

A good result for Leicester esp when they were without King and also lost a rider through injury.

Brilliant to see Bates score 14pts. 🐝

• Like 2

For Lasse Bjerre to score 11 points in his first 4 rides really shows how weak this league & more importantly Swindon really are.

Changes will be needed as you can't have a lower league reserve in the top 5 & expect to win matches.

A good result for Leicester esp when they were without King and also lost a rider through injury.

Brilliant to see Bates score 14pts. 🐝

I'm not sure losing Gomolski weakened them in the slightest, but congratulations to the Lions, I think it's going to be a long season for Robins fans unless changes happen.

Whats happening there? Please not track issues.

No - it's not Poo Poole, Mr Shoveller

Already the tail of the Robins team is to long & signing a rider to be in the main team whilst a reserve in a lower league is pure madness.

Still at least Jason is lowering his average!!.

You say about the tail, but if Jason scores a max tonight then Swindon win.

A lot on Jason's shoulders this year.

• Like 1

Considering KK got slamed on here for struggling at Monmore, a track he has never taken to, what excuse is there for Jason Doyle at Leicester, a track he called home?

Jason Doyle - 1, 2, 3, 1, 1* = 8+1

You say about the tail, but if Jason scores a max tonight then Swindon win.

A lot on Jason's shoulders this year.

Coming back from a serious injury I never expected Jason to get a maximum tonight but he will get better.

We got 23 points from our top 2 which is good going away from home & above par in my view.

Sadly I can't see the other 3 in the top 5 getting better apart from Nick.

Your opinion is valid though but a lower league reserve in the main team is a poor decision & did cost us tonight & will in the future.

Considering KK got slamed on here for struggling at Monmore, a track he has never taken to, what excuse is there for Jason Doyle at Leicester, a track he called home?

Average fiddling! Obviously!

Didn't realise KK was coming back from a serious injury & the track has changed twice since he called it home.

• Like 1

Coming back from a serious injury I never expected Jason to get a maximum tonight but he will get better.

We got 23 points from our top 2 which is good going away from home & above par in my view.

Sadly I can't see the other 3 in the top 5 getting better apart from Nick.

Your opinion is valid though but a lower league reserve in the main team is a poor decision & did cost us tonight & will in the future.

We effectively have 3 reserves but that's the price you pay for having a rider on over 13 unfortunately.