British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice League Sunday 8th October Live On Tv

What numpty designed the Torun roof? 90% of the track covered except the insides of the bends. Taxi for the architect!

I've taken the same option and i'm more than happy so far

do you know much about it Steve? is it legal? is it likely to disappear at the drop of a hat?

I believe I read somewhere that they will also be showing Swedish , must be a cheaper option than premier sports but no british commentary,

not looking good here for tonights meeting with the rain currently being shown

I should imagine its illegal but like sportsnationhd and sportsmania they will do their best to disguise where they are to keep going as long as possible. If they vanish I lose a tenner. Well less than that as I have had it a week.

I've taken the same option and i'm more than happy so far

do you know much about it Steve? is it legal? is it likely to disappear at the drop of a hat?

I believe I read somewhere that they will also be showing Swedish , must be a cheaper option than premier sports but no british commentary,

not looking good here for tonights meeting with the rain currently being shown

they are showing Sweden because Eleven sports Poland are showing it- Eleven are also showing the uk speedway Premiership.

Zielona Gora v Czestochowa postponed

Google translation of post 2 mins ago

Organizers are still waiting for the precipitation to stop, although they have not stopped for a moment. The situation in the sky is not optimistic either. To this pool at the exit of the first arc gets bigger and bigger

Why have a roof covering 90% of the track if the 10% gets a meeting called off?

This looks doomed.

Edit. Well they look like they are now going to at least give it a go. Bike warming up.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I only caught up with the Tarnow meeting just before heat 1 when they were trying to sort out what looked like a soaked track - now they're watering it! :o

I only caught up with the Tarnow meeting just before heat 1 when they were trying to sort out what looked like a soaked track - now they're watering it! :o

Tarnow ?? have you been in the pub all afternoon ??

:lol: Garden, it's the sun it's got to me.

The fight's still in Nicki, but those bikes don't look fast enough this season again.

Great ride by Emil

And a cracking race to follow

Edited by Wackie