British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester V Poole 8/4/17 Ela

wow

your levels of intelligence just simply fail me......................read the post properly. Im really not going to comment again its like dealing with a 2 year old..........

Sorry Leicester fans for this you can have your thread back

Yeh ok, you've now proved you lost that argument. We have some sponsors called specsavers who could probably help you.. :rofl:

How on earth am I goingtosit down and write a report on last night I am away from homewith iphone.

Have had a very enjoyableday at Chatsworth house soaking in the Rembrandt and Van Dyke paintings then A stroll around Bakewell before heading off to Leicester. A glorious day!

• Like 2

Must be lovely to travel to a match knowing there is no chance of it being off due to dodgy weather and wondering whether to risk it or not. Did you happen to see the man with the tame Squirrel in Bakewell that sits on his shoulder? :lol:

Must be lovely to travel to a match knowing there is no chance of it being off due to dodgy weather and wondering whether to risk it or not. Did you happen to see the man with the tame Squirrel in Bakewell that sits on his shoulder? :lol:

No there was a Paul Potts singer murdering some opera classics. Then went on to Matlock and have just arrived at the stadium. Probably wall down the center. People already arriving for the meeting.

• Like 2

Have had a very enjoyableday at Chatsworth house soaking in the Rembrandt and Van Dyke paintings then A stroll around Bakewell before heading off to Leicester. A glorious day!

Very nice.

It could start with a sun break or a long wait for the fans to get into the stadium ;)

Enjoy

Am i missing something Riss has started the season very well.

He always makes claims that Poole are weakened whilst the team they are against are made stronger by missing key riders.

No Bates for Leicester is a big blow, esp when you think how many rides he could have taken

I think this is a good time to ride against Poole, with them starting the season quiet shakey . For this reason I can see Leicester capalising on their good start with another close win. If Poole go home with a bonus point then they shoud be pleased...

Gone are the days when Poole results were foregone conclusions, and that has to be good.....

• Like 1

Fancy Poole to edge this, 46-44ish. Wouldn't use last night's result as a form guide, they met a home side running red hot. It happens, seen my team on the wrong end of that plenty of times. Was no lack of effort from the Pirates imo, they were simply outgunned.

Expect Andersen, Kurtz & Klindt to go well, hopefully good close racing on a perfect Saturday evening for watching speedway.

I think Poole Reserves will score no more than 10 between them, KK about 7/8 Holder 3/4 Kerr 4/5 Anderson 8/9 Kurtz about 7/8

Poole 39-44 max

I don't know whether I'm reading the rules regarding guests properly, but looking at the green sheet averages on SGB site, it shows Riss averaging 6.85, his current CMA, then in column B it shows the average at +5% if a home rider is missing, which is 7.19, but at the top of the page it says 5% does not apply to a D/U rider or a rider with a assessed CMA. So with Riss being a D/U rider surely the 5% addition does not count, if so that makes Schelin ( average 7.17) ineligible. Could someone who understands the rules better than me explain.

I think you are correct. This has also been raised on the Poole forum. Although 6.85 + 5% is 7.19 and therefore Schlein's average fits - it should not be allowed for a d/u rider.

Hopefully Middlo will lodge a formal protest or wait til the end and have Schlein's scores removed and the meeting result changed?! :wink::wink::D

Edited by Skidder1

Poole looking solid so far.

Leicester Lions = 14

1. Kim Nilsson 2, 3,
2. Josh Auty 1*, 0,
3. Kacper Gomolski 1, R,
4. Rory Schlein (G) F, 3,
5. Danny King 3,
6. Jan Graversen (G) 1,
7. Danny Ayres FX, 0,

Poole Pirates = 22

1. Krzysztof Kasprzak 3, 2,
2. Jack Holder R, 1*,
3. Lewis Kerr 2*,
4. Brady Kurtz 3,
5. Hans Andersen 2, 2,
6. Nicolai Klindt 3, 1*,
7. James Shanes 2*, 1*,

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/16485/leicester-poole-premiership-8-30pm#ixzz4dgjVZzuq

Edited by Bald Bloke

Leicester have really missed Bates tonight

Normal service resumed.. ;)

Write off our Poole Pirates at your own risk. Totally different performance to last night with every rider bending their bikes in half to slaughter Leicester. I guess riot act well and truly read.

Fabulous dominant Pirates. Leicester never stood a chance tonight.

Leicester have really missed Bates tonight

He wouldn't have got near Klindt who has seen off King.